Author Topic: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher says it will be impossible to meet court ordered  (Read 1898 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Terri Parker
@wpbf_terri
EXCLUSIVE - Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher says it will be impossible to meet court ordered deadline to turn over ballots that her staff made decisions on - asking for emergency reconsideration hearing. @WPBF25News

https://mobile.twitter.com/wpbf_terri/status/1061034706563747846
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 12:52:00 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

In other words, they committed fraud.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
they don't look too busy to me

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline andy58-in-nh

Now that's a face you could hang a thousand chads on...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

Terri Parker
@wpbf_terri
EXCLUSIVE - Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher says it will be impossible to meet court ordered deadline to turn over ballots that her staff made decisions on - asking for emergency reconsideration hearing. @WPBF25News

https://mobile.twitter.com/wpbf_terri/status/1061034706563747846

Susan Marie Bucher (born October 27, 1958) serves as the Supervisor of Elections in Palm Beach County, Florida. Prior to her election as the Supervisor, she served as a member of the Florida House of Representatives, representing the 86th District from 2000 to 2002, and the 88th District from 2002 to 2008. She is a Democrat.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What is the punishment for this flagrant lawlessness? A judge orders them to comply, they don't. Shouldn't the AG of Florida take over the election from the two corrupt counties?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RoosGirl

Start invalidating whole counties' elections and maybe the idiots will stop electing corrupt (democrat) Supervisors of Elections.

Online Wingnut

Start invalidating whole counties' elections and maybe the idiots will stop electing corrupt (democrat) Supervisors of Elections.

Jeb Bush appointed that Snipes cow.

Offline RoosGirl

Jeb Bush appointed that Snipes cow.

Yes, but she's been re-elected by the county residents several times since then.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scott's seat needs to be saved they already stole Az..they found over 20k votes for the Taliban lover..
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Per Fox...Palm Beach Co is willfully defying the court order... :tongue2:
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Rep. Matt Gaetz
‏Verified account @RepMattGaetz
48m48 minutes ago

I don't know if it's fraud or just incompetence. We better make sure this election is not stolen from the people of Florida who elected Republicans. This is the new path of the resistance. Now they are trying to steal the election they can't win with votes....
Support the USO

Offline RoosGirl

Rep. Matt Gaetz
48m48 minutes ago

I don't know if it's fraud or just incompetence. We better make sure this election is not stolen from the people of Florida who elected Republicans. This is the new path of the resistance. Now they are trying to steal the election they can't win with votes....

New?  Apparently Rep Gaetz wasn't here in 2000.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Rep. Matt Gaetz
48m48 minutes ago

It is time to send in the FBI and confiscate everything, even the stuff they didn't steal...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It is time to send in the FBI and confiscate everything, even the stuff they didn't steal...

Something needs to be done...both Broward and Palm Beach are defying a judge's orders..they are still counting new ballots.....
Support the USO

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Thank God my tax dollars aren't being spent paying them overtime.

Right?

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Something needs to be done...both Broward and Palm Beach are defying a judge's orders..they are still counting new ballots.....
Democrats, in general in America, do not care one bit about 'Laws'. Because they know that nobody will ever prosecute them. And, in reality, they are right about that. We have all clearly seen that. That is why they have embraced lawlessness. Because they know nothing will ever happen to them. It never does.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Online corbe

Other than those 2 years Crist went Independent, the GOP has held the Governorship of Florida since Jan 1999, why hasn't this $hit been fixed?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:12:46 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Other than those 2 years Crist went Independent, the GOP has held the Governorship of Florida since Jan 1999, why hasn't this $hit been fixed?

I question if Jeb! was really GOP.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.