Author Topic: Cheerleaders must be dropped from sport (POSTED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY)  (Read 11264 times)

Offline mirraflake

Women are  masters of hiding their real sex lives.  Women tend to be the biggest freaks in the bedroom. i.e. kink

Offline mirraflake

@mirraflake

Yeah, and?

A few concussions in the scheme of things are miniscule compared to how many are getting hurt via sports in school.  As I said life is dangerous.  Lets turn everyine into woosies.Ban anything that may hurt them.

@CatherineofAragon

Silver Pines

A few concussions in the scheme of things are miniscule compared to how many are getting hurt via sports in school.  As I said life is dangerous.  Lets turn everyine into woosies.Ban anything that may hurt them.

@CatherineofAragon

@mirraflake

Wusses.

You don’t need to get carried away with the hyper-dramatics.  It’s okay.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@mirraflake

Wusses.

You don’t need to get carried away with the cheerleading. Fixed it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mirraflake

@mirraflake

Wusses.

In my neck of the woods it's woosies.   Pop versus soda thing.

@CatherineofAragon

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Insecure males would have the cheerleaders dressed up in burquas like the muslim men,  afraid of their women making decisions the males might not agree with or afraid their women of getting too upitty. 

One is voluntary and the other is not, but they're both objectification of women. Guys really are so incredibly arrogant sometimes. They think they understand the female perspective better than females do. I think all humans do and should objectify each other some; that's natural, but there's definitely an imbalance with how much and how often women are objectified, and anybody that doesn't see why that might hurt them is pretty insensitive.

Regarding insecurity I think a very large number of guys are deeply emotionally insecure because our society doesn't really encourage men to develop emotionally or seek emotional support when they're struggling. "Be a man; feelings are for women." No, feelings are for humans. I think the mental health of men would improve dramatically in this country if more of them were secure enough to break down those emotional barriers.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 06:32:40 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

No, I know what it is.  I thought you didn’t.

I knew you knew, I just wanted to say it. 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I knew you knew, I just wanted to say it.

Just to see how it rolls off your tongue.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

Just to see how it rolls off your tongue.

You can't know if you like something if you haven't tasted it.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You can't know if you like something if you haven't tasted it.

And you aren't having fun if you don't get any on you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The logistics of such a thing make me think the men must be bisexual, to not mind their junk being in that close porximety to another man's.  And I have never had a fantasy of being with bisexual men, so no thanks.

@RoosGirl

Not to mention the actual deed.

Not that I give a damn about other people doing it if it appeals to them. I don't care what other people do in the privacy of a cheap motel or their homes,as long as no children or innocent animals are involved,and the adults are all agreeable. None of my business.

I just don't "get it". Never have,never will.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 06:34:24 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Or maybe she just didn't want to put herself on display for a bunch of drunk creeps that only value her physical attributes.

@Dexter

Little "judgie" there,ain't you,Missy?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Most men could care less.  Colleges have had male cheerleaders for decades.
@Dexter

@mirraflake

I don't know if you consider Boy Jorge Bush to be an actual male or not,but he/whatever was a cheerleader in college. So was his roomie,the homo he made a US Ambassador.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Since you brought it up and couldn’t follow through, you’ve left me wondering why that “female” fetish immediately came to your mind when I abbreviated a drink.

I mean, I’m just saying...

*cough*

@CatherineofAragon

I am not responsible for your brain farts.

Offline Dexter

@Dexter

Little "judgie" there,ain't you,Missy?

Not really; that's what it is. There are cheerleaders at sports games so drunk guys can ogle them. I personally couldn't be with a girl that doesn't have a problem objectifying herself like that for money. The next step would be dating a stripper. No thanks.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 07:02:39 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline DB

@DB

Well, then I’m sure you’ll have no problem if you need an operation and the surgeon tells you, “Oh, no, I didn’t go to med school.  I’m self- taught.  But I have lots of drive.”

Now you're doing a strawman on me... You said you couldn't think of many non degreed engineers in the modern world and I provided a quick list of some pretty well known very successful ones. You blew that off. You focus on a surgeon which wasn't my point. I acknowledged that some fields require a degree because of licensing and if you wanted to pursue any of them you would have to take the college route. But that list is actually pretty short. That degree does not guarantee your "surgeon" is good at it. Not at all. The bottom line is proof is in the pudding. If the surgeon has years of successful experience then yes, I'm good with him/her. The same goes for pretty much any other field. But with how things are structured here it is essentially impossible for a future surgeon to get that experience any way other than college - that I acknowledge.

What matters is what you can do. Not how you learned it (there are obviously some immoral exceptions there...).

Offline corbe

I didn't even know what 'DP' meant.  $hit I'm getting old.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
    I didn't even know what 'DP' meant.  $hit I'm getting old.

I was this morning years old when I learned it
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder how all the people here would feel if it was standard for cheerleaders to be men. A bunch of young, good looking, fit guys dancing around in tight clothing. Girls gawking at them and hollering etc.  :pondering:
They have those, but there aren't a lot of girls around, they're called...............gay bars. Then again there is still a place where women(and queers) go where there are
A bunch of young, good looking, fit guys dancing around in tight clothing. Girls gawking at them and hollering etc. , it's called Chippendales.

Never assume that women don't have the same desire to view those of the opposite sex they consider attractive, it's something that is hard wired into all of us and as long as it's not taken to distasteful extremes, so what?

Offline Dexter

as long as it's not taken to distasteful extremes, so what?[/size]

It is taken to distasteful extremes though. There's an imbalance in our society when it comes to objectification. I think most women noticed that a long time ago.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 01:58:41 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is taken to distasteful extremes though. There's an imbalance in our society when it comes to objectification. I think most women noticed that a long time ago.

It is what it is.  Why are we constantly trying the bend the culture by punishing people?  If somebody enjoys something, why are there always scads of people working to deprive that person?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

It is what it is.

Culture is not incapable of change. I think young men need to be taught that their emotions are normal and healthy instead of being made to feel like they're only men if they're stoic and emotionless. This stuff hurts everybody. It's not about just women being victims of sexism. Society has unfair expectations of both sexes.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 04:39:14 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Culture is not incapable of change. I think young men need to be taught that their emotions are normal and healthy instead of being made to feel like they're only men if they're stoic and emotionless. This stuff hurts everybody. It's not about just women being victims of sexism. Society has unfair expectations of both sexes.

This article is about a pressure group wanting to force their version of change upon the existing culture.  The fatal conceit of Leftism.  Culture changes because of changes in prevailing thought, not by force.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

Culture changes because of changes in prevailing thought, not by force.

Agreed, which is why these conversations need to happen. A lot of feminists are destructive to their own cause by trying to use force and creating an us vs them mentality.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:46:52 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This article is about a pressure group wanting to force their version of change upon the existing culture.  The fatal conceit of Leftism.  Culture changes because of changes in prevailing thought, not by force.

But generations have been raised with the thought, "May the Force be with you".