Author Topic: With the Kavanaugh Fight, Political Warfare Escalates  (Read 391 times)

Offline endicom

With the Kavanaugh Fight, Political Warfare Escalates
« on: October 02, 2018, 09:04:38 pm »
American Greatness
Roger Kimball
Oct. 1, 2018

Scorched earth. That’s the tactic the Democrats and their enablers in the media and George Soros-funded hit squads are employing against Brett Kavanaugh. We all know it. We all experienced that sharp intake of breath when it was first reported that Dianne Feinstein had a letter from some anonymous female accusing Kavanaugh of having engaged in sexual misconduct with her when he was in high school. Depending on your estimate of Judge Kavanaugh’s character, you focused either on “sexual misconduct” (“Now we’ve got ’em matey!”) or on “high school” (“Really? You’re going after a guy with a sterling record because he may have hit on a girl at a party in high school?”)

I belong firmly in the latter camp. But of course that was just the beginning of an extraordinary, and orchestrated (I want to emphasize that) effort to destroy a man of exceptional ability and exceptional integrity.

Eventually, we learned the name of his accuser: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. Almost three weeks after she went public, we still don’t know much about her. Before her accusation became public, she took great care to scrub her activities from social media and the internet. But have no fear. Even as I write, many people, outraged at her totally unsupported allegations, are piecing together a portrait of a rambunctious party girl who grew up to be an anti-Trump activist. I look forward to inspecting the portrait when it is finished.

More... https://amgreatness.com/2018/10/01/with-the-kavanaugh-fight-political-warfare-escalates/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: With the Kavanaugh Fight, Political Warfare Escalates
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 09:30:44 pm »
Yeah, because shooting congressmen on a baseball field was kinda a half measure.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: With the Kavanaugh Fight, Political Warfare Escalates
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 09:56:24 pm »
Auntie Maxine needs to be expelled and taken into custody for incitement.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com