Author Topic: Kavanaugh and Graham used political jiu-jitsu on the Judiciary Committee Dems  (Read 191 times)

rangerrebew

September 28, 2018
Kavanaugh and Graham used political jiu-jitsu on the Judiciary Committee Dems
By Thomas Lifson

It was gratifying to see that Judge Kavanaugh and Senator Lindsey Graham followed the strategy I recommended yesterday morning in "It's jiu-jitsu time on the Kavanaugh accusations."  The two salient points I made were that Judge Kavanaugh and his family are the real victims here and that the Democrats needed to be called out for their callous brutality toward innocents, especially the Kavanaugh children.

Judge Kavanaugh seems to have surprised many observers and shocked the Committee's Democrats with his emotional testimony on the impact on his children of seeing their father portrayed as a horrendous brute.  I was not in the least surprised that he switched from the posture he and his wife took in their interview with Martha MacCallum on September 24, that of sadness, demonstrating their status as the real victims, to a position of righteous anger.  It was a natural progression, as well as a strategically obvious move to make.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/kavanaugh_and_graham_used_political_jiujitsu_on_the_judiciary_committee_dems_.html#ixzz5SOw5PTAz