Author Topic: MAN APOLOGIZES FOR CLAIMING KAVANAUGH SEXUALLY ASSAULTED HIS FRIEND, SAYS HE ‘MADE A MISTAKE’  (Read 1285 times)

Silver Pines

MAN APOLOGIZES FOR CLAIMING KAVANAUGH SEXUALLY ASSAULTED HIS FRIEND, SAYS HE ‘MADE A MISTAKE’

By Peter Hasson

9/26/18

A Rhode Island man who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting his friend apologized on Wednesday and said he “made a mistake.”

The man called Rhode Island Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse’s office and claimed that Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, a high school friend of Kavanaugh, drunkenly sexually assaulted one of his friends, according to interview transcripts released by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/26/rhode-island-kavanaugh-made-a-mistake/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

Silver Pines

The news is breaking so fast on Twitter I can't keep up...

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The news is breaking so fast on Twitter I can't keep up...

@CatherineofAragon

Good Lord. Is this a retraction of the boat rape? accuser #5. It's going to be a rocking night.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Oh my word, what an idiot that man is!  And he admitted he assaulted someone.  I assume he'll receive a visit from some law enforcement entities.

Great catch, @CatherineofAragon!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 01:12:47 am by LauraTXNM »
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Good Lord. Is this a retraction of the boat rape? accuser #5. It's going to be a rocking night.

@austingirl

We better get plenty of sleep for tomorrow, lol.

Silver Pines

Oh my word, what an idiot that man is!  He just admitted he assaulted someone.

Great catch, @CatherineofAragon!

Thanks, @LauraTXNM!  I just have my timeline open in another tab and new stuff pops up every few minutes.  It's amazing.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thanks, @LauraTXNM!  I just have my timeline open in another tab and new stuff pops up every few minutes.  It's amazing.

Thanks Cat.   Trying to keep up with this sideshow is near impossible.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

What the hell --- I'm sorry I accused you of rape??

He and his friend should be at least inconvenienced with a trip to their local police department and a little discussion about the repercussions of throwing around false charges.

Offline Polly Ticks

What the hell --- I'm sorry I accused you of rape??

He and his friend should be at least inconvenienced with a trip to their local police department and a little discussion about the repercussions of throwing around false charges.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  This is crazy.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Silver Pines

Thanks Cat.   Trying to keep up with this sideshow is near impossible.

@catfish1957

You're welcome, friend...I can hardly keep up myself!

Silver Pines

When this is over, I want to see these bastards prosecuted.

Offline austingirl

They should be.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
MAN APOLOGIZES FOR CLAIMING KAVANAUGH SEXUALLY ASSAULTED HIS FRIEND, SAYS HE ‘MADE A MISTAKE’

Bet he has a helluva time yelling fire at movie theaters.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

Before the confirmation process is ended, we'll have nuts claiming Kavanaugh sneezed in their general direction trying to give them pneumonia or took their teething rings when they were babies.

Offline verga

And sued for defamation. I want them so broke they can't afford the singlewide next to @Cyber Liberty
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And sued for defamation. I want them so broke they can't afford the singlewide next to @Cyber Liberty

:laugh:  I bought mine from @Frank Cannon.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

:amen:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:52:24 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline dfwgator

Yeah, right he made a mistake,  he got caught in a lie.

Offline austingirl

@Polly Ticks @CatherineofAragon  ... Look at this:   :smokin:

Whitehouse and all his minions should be investigated as well.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
And the MSM - Crickets!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw