Author Topic: Politico: Insiders are “100 percent confident” they have info that will exonerate Kavanaugh  (Read 305 times)

rangerrebew

Politico: Insiders are “100 percent confident” they have info that will exonerate Kavanaugh

AllahpunditPosted at 1:31 pm on September 20, 2018

The inevitable follow-up to yesterday’s post about Ed Whelan promising “much more” to come that’ll prove Kavanaugh’s innocence. On the one hand, Whelan and Leonard Leo are both experienced lawyers. If they think the evidence they have is strong, it probably is.

On the other hand, the amount of overpromising here is worrisome. Whelan predicted on Tuesday that not only would Kavanaugh be confirmed with no cloud of suspicion remaining over his head but “Senator Feinstein will soon be apologizing to Judge Kavanaugh.” That is … unlikely in the extreme, with the chatterati growing more skeptical by the minute. “I hear that Ed Whelan has elevator security cam video and The Apprentice footage that TOTALLY brings down Blasey Ford,” joked Alex Griswold. Another Twitter pal mused that this is beginning to smell like Trump circa 2011 crowing about the amazing things his secret investigators have discovered about Obama’s birth certificate.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/20/politico-insiders-100-percent-confident-info-will-exonerate-kavanaugh/

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
but “Senator Feinstein will soon be apologizing to Judge Kavanaugh.

Too funny to even comment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.