Author Topic: 'What a beauty!' Michelle Obama fans go WILD over 'gorgeous' candid photo of the former first lady p  (Read 563 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'What a beauty!' Michelle Obama fans go WILD over 'gorgeous' candid photo of the former first lady posing in a robe while pouting for the camera

Carl Ray, a make-up artist based in Washington, D.C., has done Michelle Obama's make-up for a decade
    On Wednesday, he shared a photo of himself and the former first lady
    Michelle, 54, is seen in a white robe, pouting as she wraps an arm around Carl
    Carl said he's had an 'amazing 10 years' working with Michelle, adding that he's 'happy to call her a friend and boss'
    He is working with her to get ready for her nationwide book tour across 10 cities ahead of the release of her memoir, Becoming, which will debut in November
    Michelle's fans loved the photo and promptly praised her beauty and 'timeless class' in the comments section

By Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:31 EDT, 20 September 2018 | Updated: 10:27 EDT, 21 September 2018

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6190107/Michelle-Obamas-make-artist-Car-Ray-shares-photo-former-lady.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Appearing in the next RuPaul's Drag Race.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good Grief! Look at those gargantuan hands...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mirraflake

I she wearing a wig? I have seen pics of her real hair and there is not much of it.

Offline mountaineer

I she wearing a wig? I have seen pics of her real hair and there is not much of it.
Probably.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What a beast!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

One of the very few times she's photographed not showing off her fabulous toned arms!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wonder how many walnuts she could pulverize in one hand, 6-12? I'm 6'3" 220lbs and it looks like in a handshake she could crush my hand like another walnut.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

Good Grief! Look at those gargantuan hands...

Fingernails like claws.