Author Topic: Papadopoulos Did Not Wear A Wire For Mueller, As Pundits Initially Speculated  (Read 431 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Papadopoulos Did Not Wear A Wire For Mueller, As Pundits Initially Speculated
6:35 PM 08/18/2018
Chuck Ross | Reporter

George Papadopoulos did not wear a wire as a part of a plea deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, his wife says.
    Papadopoulos’ plea deal last year touched off speculation that the former Trump aide wore a wire and spied on other Trump campaign associates.
    CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin confidently asserted at the time that Papadopoulos was spying on former Trump associates for months.

George Papadopoulos’ plea deal in October 2017 with the special counsel’s office sparked intense speculation that the former Trump campaign adviser helped the Russia investigation by wearing a wire.

Cable news pundits and legal analysts weighed in on the matter shortly after Papadopoulos’ plea agreement was revealed on Oct. 30, suggesting that documents submitted by Mueller’s team indicated that Papadopoulos was likely spying on other Trump campaign alumni as part of his plea agreement.

“What this says to me is that Papadopoulos between July and October was wearing a wire,” Toobin told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer after Papadopoulos’ plea deal was revealed.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/18/papadopoulos-wire-mueller/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All you are ever going to find on CNN is speculation and outright lies IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien