Author Topic: DOJ Refusing to Preserve Work-Related Emails from Comey’s Private Account  (Read 737 times)

Offline endicom

Sara A. Carter
Sara Carter
Aug. 6, 2018

Despite the fact that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz discovered former FBI Director James Comey used a personal email account for work-related communications, the Justice Department is not taking steps to preserve those emails, according to the Daily Caller.

Daily Caller reporter, Richard Pollack wrote on Friday, “The Department of Justice has refused to take any steps to preserve work-related emails former FBI Director James Comey had on a personal account that The Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF) and Judicial Watch requested under the Freedom of Information Act, the conservative watchdog will file in court Friday.”

More... https://saraacarter.com/doj-refusing-to-preserve-work-related-emails-from-comeys-private-account/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And the coverup continues.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What?  WTH?

Offline endicom

That creepy feeling keeps growing. They seem to be quite selective in who they run through the mill and who they let off.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Despite Objections From DOJ, Federal Court Orders Justice Department to Preserve Comey’s Personal Emails
Gateway Pundit, Aug 6, 2018

On Monday, a federal court ordered the Justice Department to preserve Comey’s personal emails thanks to a joint lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation.

More:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/despite-objections-from-doj-federal-court-orders-justice-department-to-preserve-comeys-personal-emails/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What?  WTH?

@Sanguine

Ahhh,you are one of those people that still think the people run this country,and that we are all treated equally.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Ahhh,you are one of those people that still think the people run this country,and that we are all treated equally.

No, Pete, I'm not, but I also think there are things that defy even my jaded and cynical view of how things work and this is one of them.

Offline roamer_1

And the coverup continues.

I will reiterate, yet again:

There is a record. Complete and pristine.
IT's JOB is to preserve things.
NOTHING is deleted, even if (especially if) instructed to delete it.
There is a CYA file.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I will reiterate, yet again:

There is a record. Complete and pristine.
IT's JOB is to preserve things.
NOTHING is deleted, even if (especially if) instructed to delete it.
There is a CYA file.

I agree with you. I'm sure that if there was a highly motivated NSA/FBI investigator, they could come up with emails from all of us that we sent from a now deleted account 10 years ago. Nothing in cyberspace is ever truly 'deleted', in a complete sense. There is always a shadow of it somewhere. All this is saying is that sessions, I mean Rosenstein, is not going to make it easy to get dirt on his good friend Comey.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree with you. I'm sure that if there was a highly motivated NSA/FBI investigator, they could come up with emails from all of us that we sent from a now deleted account 10 years ago. Nothing in cyberspace is ever truly 'deleted', in a complete sense. There is always a shadow of it somewhere. All this is saying is that sessions, I mean Rosenstein, is not going to make it easy to get dirt on his good friend Comey.

@240B @roamer_1

NOTHING is ever visible to those who refuse to see it.

Remember all the evidence hidden in the secret room in the US Senate of Bubba crimes that the majority of the US Senators refused to look at,and NONE that did look at it were willing to discuss back after Bubba had been impeached for lying under oath,and they were getting ready to vote on him being removed from office?

And they didn't even bother to pretend they weren't ignoring evidence of actual crimes by a sitting US President.

Gee,I wonder if the same Dims and alleged Republicans would refuse to look at and vote on evidence of actual crimes committed in office by President Trump?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

All this is saying is that sessions, I mean Rosenstein, is not going to make it easy to get dirt on his good friend Comey.

Well sorta... Going back to Clinton's email debacle, even with the gvt protecting her, still the emails surfaced...