Author Topic: Steve Bannon To Trump Supporters: You Might Have To Vote For An ‘Establishment Figure’ To Protect Tr  (Read 746 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Steve Bannon To Trump Supporters: You Might Have To Vote For An ‘Establishment Figure’ To Protect Trump Agenda

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/28/steve-bannon-rino-trump-agenda/
Bannon then addressed Hannity’s question about voters who live in a district represented by an establishment RINO, or “Republican In Name Only.”

“This is a national referendum. Whether it’s a RINO, whether it’s an establishment figure, whether it’s either a congressman or a senator that you don’t fully support, that is not the question now,” said Bannon. “The question is about President Trump and his agenda. And you’re gonna have to sometimes vote for people that you’re not totally comfortable with, okay? And this means some establishment figures, some RINOs. It doesn’t matter. This is a national referendum. It’s an up or down vote on the Trump presidency.”

“Everybody’s gonna have to put their shoulder to the wheel,” he added. “We have to leave everything on the field, and no tears.”

Don't drain that swamp too fast. 88devil
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 06:50:22 am by Once-Ler »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Bannon can pound sand.

I don't vote for liberals and oligarchs in any party.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 04:24:51 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Applewood

I thought Trump and his pals were going to primary the liberal Republicans --- replace them with a Trump loyalists.  What happened to that idea? 

Bottom line is that the Republican Party does not have  candidates worth voting for.  They are all deadbeats or corrupt and not one of them represent me and my values.  I'm done with the Republican Party.  And I'll be dammed if I vote for any old putz just because Steve or anyone else says I have to.  His types told me I had to vote for Trump to "save us from Hillary."  I didn't do it then, I won't in November and I won't in 2020. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I thought Trump and his pals were going to primary the liberal Republicans --- replace them with a Trump loyalists.  What happened to that idea?

That was a done deal in January.

Mr. Trump discussed with Republican lawmakers their strategy for the midterm elections, with the president saying he won’t campaign for any insurgent Republicans who are challenging GOP incumbents in primaries.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/7/trump-had-transformative-meetings-with-gop-leaders/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 01:32:45 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.