Author Topic: What Do Voters Care About? Illegal Immigration, For One Thing  (Read 213 times)

rangerrebew

Posted on July 23, 2018 by John Hinderaker in Immigration
What Do Voters Care About? Illegal Immigration, For One Thing

The post immediately below addresses the fact that voters don’t care much about the Democrats’ Helsinki hysteria. Most voters, I think, are smart enough to understand that Donald Trump, unlike his predecessor, is unabashedly pro-America. Thus, the Left’s insane claim that he committed “treason” by not denouncing Vladimir Putin in a public forum convinces no one, especially since the news outlets promoting that attack cheered Barack Obama’s give-away-the-store approach enthusiastically. The average American may not be brilliant, but he isn’t that stupid.

That said, what do voters care about? Illegal immigration, for one thing. Here again, the Democrats have mostly misfired. Their “separated children” campaign–which was exquisitely coordinated with virtually every newspaper and television network in America, I give them credit for that–fell rather flat. Most people are much more concerned about the many adverse impacts of illegal immigration on our country.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/07/what-do-voters-care-about-illegal-immigration-for-one-thing.php

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: What Do Voters Care About? Illegal Immigration, For One Thing
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 02:53:17 pm »
No. Climate Change is the #1 danger facing Americans. My TV said so.
Countdown to Resignation