Author Topic: Rush: Why Trump Did Not Acknowledge Russian Meddling  (Read 535 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Why Trump Did Not Acknowledge Russian Meddling
« on: July 17, 2018, 06:15:15 pm »

Why Trump Did Not Acknowledge Russian Meddling

Jul 17, 2018

RUSH: Okay, folks, there has to be a reason for all this. There has to be a reason for this delusional, out of control, deranged and yet unified reaction to Trump and Putin in the press conference yesterday. There has to be some explanation for it. And it’s not that Trump didn’t call Putin out. That’s not what these people are upset about. It’s what they’re trying to make you think they’re upset about.

But this over-the-top, genuinely insane and delusional meltdown that is being experienced throughout all of official Washington, there has to be a reason for it. And I am here to tell you, it is not what they are telling you it is. It is not that they think Trump acted treasonously. It is not that they think Trump didn’t call Putin out. It is not that Trump did not defend his own intelligence people.

It’s not none of that. That’s what they want you to believe. They want you to believe that Donald Trump is the scourge of humanity and that it was exemplified and it typified in that press conference yesterday. But that’s not anywhere near the explanation, the real explanation for this almost impossible-to-characterize behavior. It was unified throughout the Washington, D.C., establishment, and with rare exceptions it is unified throughout both parties.

And I’m gonna attempt today to explain what might really be behind this. And I want to hear what you think about it. I didn’t get to nearly enough phone calls yesterday. And I’m gonna try to take a little bit more today, ’cause I have a theory about much of this that I will get into as the program unfolds.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/17/why-trump-did-not-acknowledge-russian-meddling/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34