Author Topic: Rush: Private Trump Is Different Than Public Trump  (Read 513 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Private Trump Is Different Than Public Trump
« on: July 16, 2018, 06:50:37 pm »
Private Trump Is Different Than Public Trump

Jul 16, 2018

RUSH: Now, I found out it’s Fox Business. I don’t know who. It doesn’t matter. It’s Fox Business claiming that Putin ate Trump’s lunch in the joint presser because Trump didn’t push back on anything. Now, I know that on balance, the Fox Business Network is Trump friendly. At least they’re not Trump opposition like the rest of the Drive-Bys are. But, you know, folks, it amazes me. I don’t mean this to sound condescending in any way. It’s just genuinely surprising. How many years has Trump been on the public scene now as a candidate and as president?

It’s 3-1/2 years or longer? It was 2015. Yeah, 3-1/2 years. In fact, it’s almost three years — three years and a month, maybe — that Trump’s been on the scene. It’s a year and a half as president, and it’s kind of surprise to me how even many Trump supporters have not figured him out yet, particularly in light of the recent European Union and NATO thing and then the summit that he had in the U.K. with Theresa May. There is a Trump pattern, and it’s not hard to spot, and it is this.

That Trump in public, like in a joint press conference, is much different (we only learn this later, though) than the Trump in these private negotiations. Look at what happened with Theresa May in the U.K., for example. Apparently in the private negotiations, Trump was told her everything in the world she’s doing wrong on this Brexit business and offered her some assistance and some advice and some help on getting this done right, because Theresa May, the prime minister of the United Kingdom, is trying to get out of Brexit.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/16/private-trump-is-different-than-public-trump/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 06:53:29 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Rush: Private Trump Is Different Than Public Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 08:02:55 pm »
IOWs, he puts on a face for whatever occasion suits him, and changes his positions and policies based on whatever his current mood is.

Which is why if our enemies are 'nice to Trump', he will be nice to them and declare to the world that nut jobs like Lil Kim and the Commie Norks are 'no longer a nuclear threat' in the world.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775