Author Topic: Tomi Lahren Digs The Hole Deeper: Overturning Roe Is "Religious Judicial Activism” & Unconstitutiona  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

Tomi Lahren Digs The Hole Deeper: Overturning Roe Is "Religious Judicial Activism” & Unconstitutional

The bottom line is that Tomi is a self-defined conservative and constitutionalist, but on the supreme issue of the right to life, above which all others don't exist without it, she is neither.

Tim Brown — July 13, 2018

Seriously, I don't think Tomi Lahren got the sign, to quote Bill Engvall.  She's been fired from The Blaze for her pro-choice stance, and yes, that is what she is promoting despite what she says.  Earlier this week she put money and politics above the lives of millions of Americans who have been murdered with the full protection of the state saying that is not a war she wants to risk losing.  Now, she's come out and demonstrated a complete disregard for law, the Constitution, our Christians heritage and simple morals to state that overturning Roe v. Wade is an act of "religious judicial activism" and unconsitutional.

OK, first, if you didn't read my piece on Thursday on the eye candy from Fox News, and that really is why she is there, then you should do yourself a favor and read it, not because I'm a know it all, but because this woman talks out of both sides of her mouth, just like a progressive.  Of course, it's due to indoctrination.

But I digress.

https://freedomoutpost.com/tomi-lahren-digs-the-hole-deeper-overturning-roe-is-religious-judicial-activism-unconstitutional/

Offline Frank Cannon

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This has been discussed and discussed for several days and I don't think there is any benefit of reposting it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34