Author Topic: Rush: A Fascinating Book on Dishonest Prosecutors  (Read 1411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: A Fascinating Book on Dishonest Prosecutors
« on: July 02, 2018, 09:03:17 pm »

A Fascinating Book on Dishonest Prosecutors

Jul 2, 2018

RUSH: That book by Sidney Powell I was just talking about, it’s four years old. It’s from 2014. It’s called Licensed to Lie, and it’s in depth what happened with the Enron trials and the Ted Stevens prosecution. This was also thrown out after they destroyed him, and there’s a name… There’s a bunch of people that are in every one of these cases she writes about, and many of them have a lot to do with Mueller — one of them in particular named Andrew Weissmann. But beyond that…

I’m reading this book kind of slowly. It is written beautifully. It’s written… It’s a page-turner. It’s just… (sigh) Folks, it’s stunning! It’s stunning, the lawlessness in the Department of Justice that has nothing to do with left or right. It’s not just liberalism. It happens under every president, and its primary focus — at least to the phase I’m at in the book — is the fact that the prosecution, Department of Justice, United States attorneys suborn perjury from their own witnesses. I mean, they have their own witnesses lie specifically, which happened in the Ted Stevens case.

They do not turn over exculpatory evidence to the defense. It was an FBI agent whistleblower who, if he had not spoken up, Ted Stevens’ conviction would have stood and he would still be considered to be fraudulent and corrupt. He was totally set up. He was set up by people who wanted scalps, and the book claims that nothing’s changed in the Department of Justice since those days, or very little. Some of you, I’m sure, may have already read it, heard about it. Sidney Powell’s a frequent guest and has been on cable TV shows for a while.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/02/a-fascinating-book-on-dishonest-prosecutors/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: A Fascinating Book on Dishonest Prosecutors
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 09:17:35 pm »
That's the way it's been since slick and hill took over and, if the Republic is to survive,  it needs to be sorted out.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 09:45:46 pm »
That's the way it's been since slick and hill took over and, if the Republic is to survive,  it needs to be sorted out.

That's the way it's been since forever. That's why our system is supposed to be weighted against prosecution.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 10:22:57 pm »
Yep. Janet Reno with the kid in the daycare (not to mention the Branch Davidians), the Anthrax prosecution of the guy from Detrick, etc.

It's a crime to not disclose Brady Material during discovery.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 11:36:06 pm »
I've been bringing this up about Mueller over the weekend.  I got nothing but ridicule from the resident Mueller cultist.   :shrug:

(Yup, we have one.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 11:39:30 pm »
I've been bringing this up about Mueller over the weekend.  I got nothing but ridicule from the resident Mueller cultist.   :shrug:

(Yup, we have one.)

Maybe they should read this, for starters:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/21/when_comey_and_mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html#!

or

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/19/revealed-robert-muellers-fbi-repeatedly-abused-prosecutorial-discretion/

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 11:47:16 pm »
Just to let you know,   I just heard a congressman who sits on the judiciary committee say that the DOJ is going to allow Imran Iwan to plead guilty to some nothing charge tomorrow and close the book on that little matter.

I'm sick!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 11:50:13 pm »
Maybe they should read this, for starters:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/21/when_comey_and_mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html#!

or

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/19/revealed-robert-muellers-fbi-repeatedly-abused-prosecutorial-discretion/

Fake news from shoddy sources.  Gohmert is also a fool, I learnt.  To paraphrase @Frank Cannon, "Mueller is God!"

I used to think it was just a Never Trumper, but it was saying bad things about Mueller that got his dander up and he got personal.  I've never seen anything like it, really.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 11:50:49 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 12:06:43 am »

I used to think it was just a Never Trumper, but it was saying bad things about Mueller that got his dander up and he got personal.  I've never seen anything like it, really.

Ever hear of J Edgar Hoover?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 12:11:44 am »
Ever hear of J Edgar Hoover?

The likes of Mueller and Hoover I've seen.  It was the person blowing up at me was what was new.  I never knew Mueller had a fan club.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fantasywriter

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018, 12:18:34 am »
Just to let you know,   I just heard a congressman who sits on the judiciary committee say that the DOJ is going to allow Imran Iwan to plead guilty to some nothing charge tomorrow and close the book on that little matter.

I'm sick!

Sessions was the worst pick for DOJ. He is indescribably weak and he actually loves, respects and admires the swamp.  I know the next acceptable step is to ridicule Trump for making such a miserable selection.  All I can say to that is that Trump was far from the only one Sessions fooled. The deception was pervasive among conservatives.

Offline Fantasywriter

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018, 12:26:32 am »
The likes of Mueller and Hoover I've seen.  It was the person blowing up at me was what was new.  I never knew Mueller had a fan club.

Mueller used to be a Marine. Over at TOS I had a stalker who followed me from thread to thread screaming every imaginable epithet at me for criticizing a former Marine. It wasn't confined to just that one person, either. Q says TRUST SESSIONS, who lobbied for Rosenstein who picked Mueller, so needless to say the Qers were on my case. Last but not least Sundance at the Conservative Treehouse said Mueller is a white hat, so I had the Treepers slinging mud also. 

Bottom line: yes, Mueller has a fan club--and a pretty rabid one at that.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2018, 03:56:56 pm »
Fake news from shoddy sources.  Gohmert is also a fool, I learnt.  To paraphrase @Frank Cannon, "Mueller is God!"

Those were just a couple of sources. I'd put Mueller, Janet Reno, and others in the same bucket--prosecutors who know they have it wrong, but keep doubling down anyway.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2018, 04:04:25 pm »
Those were just a couple of sources. I'd put Mueller, Janet Reno, and others in the same bucket--prosecutors who know they have it wrong, but keep doubling down anyway.

All the while, knowing they were destroying innocent people for their own gain.  I also don't much care for the cheerleaders of these people.  They are little better, because they are cheering the destruction of people they don't even know.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2018, 04:08:15 pm »
All the while, knowing they were destroying innocent people for their own gain.  I also don't much care for the cheerleaders of these people.  They are little better, because they are cheering the destruction of people they don't even know.
Some folks just howl with the pack. Behind it all is the callous disregard for fundamental concepts like "Innocent until proven guilty", and letting the evidence do the talking, not seizing on a suspect and hammering that square peg into a round hole. Hatfill was a virologist, anthrax is a bacillus, for starters. Different fields, and that should have been the first indicator that Hatfill was likely the wrong guy.

C S Lewis