Author Topic: BREAKING: US Capitol Police Arrest Man Who Threatened to Kill Rand Paul and His Family WITH AN AX  (Read 804 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Senator Rand Paul tweeted about the arrest moments ago.
    Thank you to the US Capitol Police for their arrest of the man who recently threatened to kill my family and me.

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 2, 2018
The man had allegedly called the threats into Paul’s office in Bowling Green.

Paul mentioned the threats during a speaking event in Litchfield, Kentucky, on Monday.

“Capitol Police have issued an arrest warrant for a man who threatened to kill me and chop up my family with an axe,” Paul said. “It’s just horrendous that we have to deal with things like this.”
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The full story about this person, is needed for the midterm election campaigns
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Police Arrest Man After Threatening Rand Paul With Axe (Video)
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 08:07:32 pm »
dailycaller
Molly Prince | Contributor
7/2/18

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/02/rand-paul-death-threat/

The U.S. Capitol Police arrested a man on Monday after he threatened to kill Republican Sen. Rand Paul and his family.

The man, who has not yet been named, called in the threat to Paul’s office in Bowling Green, Kentucky, according to the Louisville Courier Journal.

WATCH:

Sen Rand Paul describes threat from man who he says claimed he would chop up the senator’s family w/ an axe. @RandPaul describes his thoughts w/ this happening months after being attacked in his yard & the baseball practice shooting. @WHAS11 pic.twitter.com/xx581BlFj7

— Chris Williams (@chriswnews) July 2, 2018
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline roamer_1

Re: Police Arrest Man After Threatening Rand Paul With Axe (Video)
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 08:41:39 pm »
Police Arrest Man After Threatening Rand Paul With Axe

So the police threatened Rand Paul with an axe and then arrested a man?

9999hair out0000

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

Was his name Eugene?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 09:22:59 pm »

9999hair out0000

:silly:

Offline mountaineer

Geez, the world has gone mad.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Berkeley Dem Nathanial Luffman Arrested for Threatening Rand Paul – Said He Would Leave His Children’s ‘Bowels Splayed Out Across Floor’
by Cassandra Fairbanks
 July 2, 2018

The Gateway Pundit has learned that the man who was arrested for making multiple calls threatening Senator Rand Paul was a Democratic Berkeley resident, who used the hashtag #ObamaForLife in some of his threats.

Nathanial Blaine Luffman, a devoted Democrat, is originally from Kentucky and left messages for Paul saying that he was going to “gut you like a hog” and leave “your kids bowels splayed out across floor blood spattered on the door as you lay dead.” The man had allegedly called the threats into Paul’s office in Bowling Green.

Mercury News reported that Luffman also allegedly left a voicemail threatening to “hack to pieces” the official and his daughters, used the hashtag #ObamaForLife and claimed that the official was involved in a plot to assassinate ex-President Barack Obama in Kentucky. The Gateway Pundit can confirm that this official was Senator Paul.  ...
Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 01:02:26 pm »

9999hair out0000
Thanks   blij26...I related your comment to my wife who had her first big laugh of the day.
Journalism majors today.  :facepalm2:

Online goatprairie

The largest percentage of certified nuts in the country are most likely from the left side of political spectrum. These are the people whose comments I read daily on various forums of news websites from different American cities.
Their standard response to any valid criticism of left/liberal actions is to call the commenter  a Nazi or an evil person of some sort. Reasoning and logic are not in their repertoire. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sooooooo......what the hell is going on with Rand Paul!? He is hardly the most conservative person in Congress.
What is he doing to trigger all these Leftwing nuts to attack him? It's freaking weird.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sooooooo......what the hell is going on with Rand Paul!? He is hardly the most conservative person in Congress.
What is he doing to trigger all these Leftwing nuts to attack him? It's freaking weird.

His voting record is pretty darned conservative.  Way more than most.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
His voting record is pretty darned conservative.  Way more than most.

Yep. He actually rates as having one of the top Conservative voting records in Congress. The problem is in this day and age, 'Conservative' doesn't seem to be judged by limiting the government to its Constitutional role. He leans too far Libertarian for the modern Woodrow Wilson Central Planner wing of the Republican Party.

https://www.investors.com/politics/columnists/acu-american-conservative-union-ratings-of-congress/
https://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/american-conservative-union-marco-rubio-rand-paul-perfect-vote-record-087918
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 01:56:19 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline thackney

American Conservative Union Ranks him 100% the last couple years and 96% over the lifetime.

http://acuratings.conservative.org/acu-federal-legislative-ratings/?year1=2017&chamber=13&state1=30&sortable=1

Conservative review 92%, #3 in their top 25. 

https://www.conservativereview.com/top-25/

#4 in senate according to Heritage Action

https://heritageaction.com/scorecard
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yep. He actually rates as having one of the top Conservative voting records in Congress. The problem is in this day and age, 'Conservative' doesn't seem to be judged by limiting the government to its Constitutional role. He leans too far Libertarian for the modern Woodrow Wilson Central Planner wing of the Republican Party.

https://www.investors.com/politics/columnists/acu-american-conservative-union-ratings-of-congress/
https://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/american-conservative-union-marco-rubio-rand-paul-perfect-vote-record-087918

That's a good one!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2018, 09:13:33 pm »
Thanks   blij26...I related your comment to my wife who had her first big laugh of the day.
Journalism majors today.  :facepalm2:

888high58888
It drives me nuts.