Author Topic: There is something ‘fishy’ about one of Trump’s potential Supreme Court nominees  (Read 482 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Thinker By Allan J. Favish  6/28/2018

Judge Brett Kavanaugh sits on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.  Several news articles, including those here, here, and here, mention him as a leading contender to be nominated by President Donald Trump to replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy on the United States Supreme Court.

The nomination of Kavanaugh would be ironic given candidate Trump’s disparaging comment about a death investigation in which Kavanaugh played a major role.  On July 20, 1993, Hillary Clinton’s former law partner, and then Deputy White House Counsel for President Bill Clinton, Vincent Foster, was found dead in Virginia’s Fort Marcy Park. The official U.S. Government conclusion is that Foster committed suicide in the park.  In May of 2016, candidate Trump stated that the circumstances of the death were “very fishy.”  At the 2004 confirmation hearing for Kavanaugh, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) stated: “Mr. Kavanaugh served in the Office of Independent Counsel under Judge Starr, where he conducted the office’s investigation into the death of former Deputy White House Counsel Vincent W. Foster, Jr.”  A 1998 New York Times article also states that Kavanaugh “led the investigation into the death of the deputy White House counsel Vincent W. Foster Jr.”

Before Trump makes his decision, he should speak with Miguel Rodriguez, who was an Assistant United States Attorney in Sacramento, California when he was selected to lead the Foster death investigation for Kenneth Starr’s Office of Independent Counsel for a time in the mid-1990’s.  I wrote about Rodriguez in my AT article in May of 2016 discussing the Foster case and my Freedom of Information Act lawsuit to force public disclosure of photographs of Foster’s deceased body taken at the park.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/there_is_something_fishy_about_one_of_trumps_potential_supreme_court_nominees_.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Very interesting and relevant information!  Thanks for digging it up and posting.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I attended Patrick Knowlton's tour of Fort Marcy Park after the March for Justice. His knowledge of things was awfully broad and full of conspiracies considering he claimed to be a witness.

The investigation was a sham designed to protect the Clintons, even if it was just a suicide. It was sloppily handled which was strange since he was someone very close to the new President.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I attended Patrick Knowlton's tour of Fort Marcy Park after the March for Justice. His knowledge of things was awfully broad and full of conspiracies considering he claimed to be a witness.

The investigation was a sham designed to protect the Clintons, even if it was just a suicide. It was sloppily handled which was strange since he was someone very close to the new President.

If I were president and my lifelong friend and personal attorney was found dead in Ft. Marcy park I will assure you that it would have been investigated by something other than the park police!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
That's not the way they did things in those backwater Southern states. If someone in power committed suicide and you thought there might be a possibility that someone in your circle did it, even if they didn't, you would bury them quickly. The last thing you want is the law or reporters sniffing around.
That's why Hillary went into his office and cleaned it out. Nowadays, his computer would disappear.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That's not the way they did things in those backwater Southern states. If someone in power committed suicide and you thought there might be a possibility that someone in your circle did it, even if they didn't, you would bury them quickly. The last thing you want is the law or reporters sniffing around.
That's why Hillary went into his office and cleaned it out. Nowadays, his computer would disappear.

Yes.  I'm very aware of what WAS done and strongly suspect that I know WHY it was done.

- J. R. R. Tolkien