Author Topic: Louie Gohmert: FBI Refusing to Look at Evidence in Democrat IT Scandal  (Read 875 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Debra Heine
June 7, 2018

President Trump turned his attention to the Democrat IT scandal on Twitter this morning, calling it "a key to much of the corruption we see today."

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
 Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook. The Democrat I.T. scandal is a key to much of the corruption we see today. They want to make a “plea deal” to hide what is on their Server. Where is Server? Really bad!

10:07 AM - Jun 7, 2018

The president is getting frustrated because after an investigation that has dragged on for over a year, prosecutors have thus far failed to bring a myriad of charges against former Pakistani IT employees who worked for between 40 and 50 Democratic members of Congress.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) alleged on the House floor on Tuesday that the FBI has actually instructed witnesses to not bring documentary evidence to them about the Awan brothers' case so they can say there's no evidence for them to investigate.

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/louie-gohmert-fbi-refusing-to-look-at-evidence-in-democrat-it-scandal/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) alleged on the House floor on Tuesday that the FBI has actually instructed witnesses to not bring documentary evidence to them about the Awan brothers' case so they can say there's no evidence for them to investigate."

Why does this not surprise me?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline endicom

"Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) alleged on the House floor on Tuesday that the FBI has actually instructed witnesses to not bring documentary evidence to them about the Awan brothers' case so they can say there's no evidence for them to investigate."

Why does this not surprise me?

You've been paying attention.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

You've been paying attention.

I'm doing my best while recovering from brain surgery.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

I'm doing my best while recovering from brain surgery.

Implant? :wink:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:48:28 pm by endicom »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Implant? :wink:

Probably should have but no.
 :cool:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
This stuff never quits coming, and yet, we're told to just LOOK at Everything Mueller and Co. have plugged into indictments (IE Accusations) of those around Trump.

And if That doesn't prove that DJT is dirty, . . . . . well, . . . .
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com