Author Topic: "The Carnac Stones" Decoded  (Read 846 times)

rangerrebew

"The Carnac Stones" Decoded
« on: June 07, 2018, 02:15:13 pm »
"The Carnac Stones"
Decoded

Arthur Faram
The Faram Research Foundation - 2017

The Carnac Stones have been one of the most puzzling archaeological artifacts in the world for hundreds of years.

The megalithic stones are an exceptionally dense collection of sites around the village of Carnac in Brittany, consisting of alignments, dolmens, tumuli and single menhirs. More than 3,000 prehistoric standing stones were hewn from local rock and erected by the pre-Celtic people of Brittany. This is the largest such collection of stones in the world. Most of the stones are within the Breton village of Carnac, but some to the east are within La Trinité-sur-Mer. The stones were erected at some stage during the Neolithic period, probably around 3300 BCE, but some may date to as early as 4500 BCE. - Wikipedia

Scientists and scholars have been attempting to decode the Carnac stones for hundreds of years. All these attempts were destined to fail until, in 2004, an ancient science named Geoglyphology was re-discovered. The science was named Geoglyphology. (Geo=Earth, Glyph=A writing or symbol, ology=To study) Without the protocols that were built into the ancient science any attempts to decode the Carnac Stones were an exercise in futility. This stemmed from the fact that the codes for using the Carnac stones came from Geoglyphological protocols.

http://www.thefaramfoundation.com/carnac.htm

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: "The Carnac Stones" Decoded
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 02:17:22 pm »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 03:47:14 pm »
Now do a simulation with random alignments and see if you get correlations.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 12:43:09 am »

I wish it wasn't true, but yup, my first thought.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 12:48:22 am »

Same here.   With the present cast of late night talk show idiots, I think we all can say we miss Johnny.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 12:49:32 am »

Same here.   With the present cast of late night talk show idiots, I think we all can say we miss Johnny.

Amen!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 12:52:30 am »
Amen!

Antennae TV runs Carson reruns at 10:30 against the village idiots .  I don't care that the are 25-40 years old, they are 50 times funnier anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.