Author Topic: Fox's Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones to 'little itsy bitsy pieces'  (Read 1498 times)

Online corbe

Fox's Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones to 'little itsy bitsy pieces'

BY MAX GREENWOOD - 06/06/18 10:34 PM EDT

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp, Dust and Signal.

<..(R)..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/391115-hannity-advises-witnesses-in-mueller-probe-smash-their-phones-to-little-itsy
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I'm beginning to think Cohen's other Client is getting a bit nervous.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm beginning to think Cohen's other Client is getting a bit nervous.

Why? This bizarre and illegal move by Mueller is over Manafart's alleged crimes, which didn't even happen in this decade.

Online corbe

Why? This bizarre and illegal move by Mueller is over Manafart's alleged crimes, which didn't even happen in this decade.

Real or perceived Mr. Cannon, Manafort pulled off the Crime of the Century at the GOP Convention, TWICE (in his lifetime), personally I don't GAF if this azzhole burns in hell.

*with all due respect

Offline Frank Cannon

Real or perceived Mr. Cannon, Manafort pulled off the Crime of the Century at the GOP Convention, TWICE (in his lifetime), personally I don't GAF if this azzhole burns in hell.

*with all due respect

I was just pointing out once again that you have no idea what you are talking about. This as absolutely nothing to do with Cohen. As a matter of fact, corrupt Mueller kicked the Cohen matter to the NY prosecutors so he isn't even remotely involved with this.

Online corbe

It must suc for being in the NYSD, He can't be pardoned, by Trump.

Offline Frank Cannon

It must suc for being in the NYSD, He can't be pardoned, by Trump.

Actually he can. Guess you were passed out in the gutter when this happened....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44390737

Offline RoosGirl

Maybe Sean could do it for them with his mad MMA skills.

Online corbe

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<..Earn money in your spare time ..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I Earned $$$1400.00 last month posting articles on TBR and taking shit from a few Trumpers, you too could be as happy and successful as I am. Contact the owner to schedule your background check.

Of course I made this up, quit PM'ing me for an inside track, I have NONE!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:14:14 am by corbe »

Offline Frank Cannon

I Earned $$$1400.00 last month posting articles on TBR and taking shit from a few Trumpers, you too could be as happy and successful as I am. Contact the owner to schedule your background check.

Yeah, but how long are the hours?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox's Hannity sarcastically advises witnesses in Mueller probe to 'follow Clinton's lead' and destroy their phones
By Max Greenwood - 06/06/18 10:34 PM EDT

Fox News host Sean Hannity on his show Wednesday night sarcastically advised witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to "follow Hillary Clinton's lead" and destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

Hannity's comments — he said he was kidding during the same telecast — followed a report by CNBC that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp, Dust and Signal.

The Fox host lambasted Mueller's "pitbull" team for the tactic of demanding that witnesses turn over phones and all encrypted apps, along with the messages and emails within them.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/391115-hannity-advises-witnesses-in-mueller-probe-smash-their-phones-to-little-itsy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
but seriously why would you turn over your phone without a subpeona?  Especially to a guy with a long long history of screwing people any way he can.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Hannity is talking about the knee-jerk reaction by the left, over his sarcasm. Hilariously, he opened his show by asking who still has a BlackBerry anyway?   Well, Sean, that would be your non-attorney, Michael Cohen. You better hope none of the stuff that is not “almost exclusively real estate“ isn’t on the device as a recording or text message.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline MOD3

Offline thackney

Hannity is talking about the knee-jerk reaction by the left, over his sarcasm. Hilariously, he opened his show by asking who still has a BlackBerry anyway?   Well, Sean, that would be your non-attorney, Michael Cohen. You better hope none of the stuff that is not “almost exclusively real estate“ isn’t on the device as a recording or text message.

...BlackBerry Mobile is a unit of the Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer TCL, which holds the license to make BlackBerry smartphones. BlackBerry Ltd., the original Canadian company, has shifted its focus toward the corporate software and services business....

...However, market presence and market share are two totally different things. Even with the release of the BlackBerry Motion, which looks more like the traditional smartphone, BlackBerry only holds a market share of less than 1 percent among premium smartphones, which are defined as those with price tags of over $400....

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/221844/20180226/blackberry-mobile-here-to-stay-aims-for-3-percent-market-share-over-next-few-years.htm
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Frank Cannon

None of what you said makes any sense in the context of this thread, but keep going though. I enjoy how you are reduced to shoehorn bullshit about unrelated matters to keep your moral up.

Offline edpc

None of what you said makes any sense in the context of this thread, but keep going though. I enjoy how you are reduced to shoehorn bullshit about unrelated matters to keep your moral up.

At a court hearing in New York, prosecutors told U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood that they'd turned over most of the materials seized during the April 9 raids of Cohen's office and Park Avenue hotel room to Cohen's legal team, with the exception of two BlackBerry devices and the shredded documents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/prosecutors-michael-cohen-case-piecing-together-shredded-documents-raid-n878646

There’s your context, since current events are not your thing. Also, I prefer to keep my morals low and my morale high.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hannity is an idiot.  Every time I hear him refer to the "Acid Washed" computer I want to reach through the radio and smack him.  Acid Wash is what you do to a pool, Bleach Bit is how you wipe a drive...like with a cloth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

Hannity is an idiot.  Every time I hear him refer to the "Acid Washed" computer I want to reach through the radio and smack him.  Acid Wash is what you do to a pool, Bleach Bit is how you wipe a drive...like with a cloth.

He’s thinking about his snazzy 80s jeans.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Doesn't the NSA have all this stuff (and more) anyway? What good will smashing the phones do?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Rivergirl

Thanks for the biggest laugh.