Author Topic: Absolute WORST foods that clog your blood and lead to Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and strokes  (Read 630 times)

rangerrebew

Absolute WORST foods that clog your blood and lead to Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and strokes

Monday, May 28, 2018 by: S.D. Wells   

(Natural News) Quick! Check every single food item in your pantry, refrigerator and freezer for the following ingredients and toss them in the trash can before you can’t remember what you just read: High fat meats, canola oil, margarine, ice cream, whole milk and vegetable shortening. Don’t stop to Google for research because it’s all defended by fake science and the corporations that manufacture, market and stock it for you. Have your grandparents forgotten who you are? What about your parents? It’s nothing to joke about – dementia that is, so we won’t.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-28-absolute-worst-foods-that-clog-your-blood-alzheimers-disease.html

Offline mountaineer

On a brighter note:
Glass of wine and good night's sleep can ward off Alzheimer's, says scientist  
    Sarah Knapton, Science Editor
6 June 2018 • 6:35pm

The brain has an internal drain which needs to be kept clear to prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s, scientists believe.

Researchers at University College London (UCL) have discovered a combination of sleep, exercise and a small amount of alcohol all help stimulate the ‘brain drain’, preventing the dangerous build up of sticky plaques which drive dementia.

Scientists have known for some time that regular exercise and getting a good night’s rest help prevent mental decline, but until now did not know how.

But animals studies have shown that they boost the brain's self-cleaning, or glymphatic, system which clears out amyloid protein which clumps together and prevents brain cells from communicating with each other. ...
More at The Telegraph (U.K.)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

I’ll drink to that. 

Offline RoosGirl

I hear this works great on clogs

Offline goodwithagun

I hear this works great on clogs

These work great for daily maintenance.
I stand with Roosgirl.