Author Topic: Fertility Hits Historic Lows, Declining Among Minority Women  (Read 657 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fertility is not only on the decline in Europe, but also in the United States, where it has hit a 40-year low, according to the latest stats from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The Institute for Family Studies reports that the "2017 provisional estimate of fertility for the entire U.S. indicates about 3.85 million births in 2017 and a total fertility rate of about 1.76 births per woman."

Just ten years ago, births were as high as 4.31 million a year with an above replacement-level rate of 2.08 kids.

Much to Planned Parenthood's delight, the decline in fertility has been sharpest among minorities with deficits across the varying ethnic groups, with American Indians and Alaska Natives having lost a total of 83,000 births between 2008 and 2016, a 15% drop to only 1.23 births per woman. Black Americans are in second place, dropping 9.6% in expected births, meaning 700,000 black people would be here today had the birth rates remained steady. White Americans are no better and are missing 9.3% of potential births, roughly 3.2 million missing babies.

And those are just numbers missing in terms of birth decline. The stats are even more horrifying if one takes into account the millions of unborn babies killed in the past ten years. Those were babies that could have been born and were prevented from doing so.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30725/fertility-hits-historic-lows-declining-among-paul-bois
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Fertility Hits Historic Lows, Declining Among Minority Women
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 01:35:03 pm »
The Planned Parenthood effect.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 01:37:59 pm »
Looks like I should stop using condoms next time I hit the strip club. It's for the betterment of the country after all.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 01:42:24 pm »
Looks like I should stop using condoms next time I hit the strip club. It's for the betterment of the country after all.

Leave em at home the next time you visit the reservation, too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 01:45:40 pm »
Leave em at home the next time you visit the reservation, too.

Of course. It's my patriotic duty.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 09:45:32 pm »

Screw a Musslim and save a life.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.