Author Topic: Bride whose arm was bitten off by crocodile gets married days after attack  (Read 695 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bride whose arm was bitten off by crocodile gets married days after attack

Jamie Fox (right) puts a ring on the the hand of Zanele Ndlovu, whose arm was ripped off while canoeing days before her wedding day.

A woman whose arm was torn off by a crocodile wasn’t going to let a lost limb get in the way of her wedding -- and she managed to walk down the aisle just days after the gruesome attack.

Zanele Ndlovu, a former national tennis player, got married to Jamie Fox on Sunday at Mater Dei Hospital in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, where she’s recovering from the crocodile attack, The Sun reported.

The couple got married at the chapel in Mater Dei Hospital in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.  (Nkosizile Ndlovu)

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/07/bride-whose-arm-was-bitten-off-by-crocodile-gets-married-days-after-attack.html
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:09:25 pm by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Tough lady.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I read about this in the morning and all I could think is how great America is. We complain about traffic or when our deli is out of our favorite pastry. Around the world people risk their lives every single day to go to work or school. Life is a nightmare in very many parts of the world.

It really makes me appreciate what I have and the life I have. I don't have to fight lions or alligators to go downtown. But so many people around the world do face real actual threats to their life every time they leave their house to go somewhere. Amazing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

I read about this in the morning and all I could think is how great America is. We complain about traffic or when our deli is out of our favorite pastry. Around the world people risk their lives every single day to go to work or school. Life is a nightmare in very many parts of the world.

It really makes me appreciate what I have and the life I have. I don't have to fight lions or alligators to go downtown. But so many people around the world do face real actual threats to their life every time they leave their house to go somewhere. Amazing.

It seems they were in some sort of wildlife reserve, national park when this happened. You can get too close to alligators here in the US, so I don't know what this "Victoria Falls Park" is like.  So, they were not against the natural daily elements.

Description: https://www.victoriafalls-guide.net/victoria-falls-canoeing.html

Offline Frank Cannon

Tough lady.

That's not what the croc thought.

Offline RoosGirl

Am I the only one surprised to see a white person in Zimbabwe?

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh. I see that now. I thought they were in Detroit. They got a serious croc problem there too. Word is unwanted pets getting flushed down the toilet.

Offline RoosGirl

Also, was she a former tennis player prior to the arm being eaten or because of it?

Offline TomSea

You're the only one in the forum that noticed that.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Very well said @240B
 :amen:

I hope they have a long and happy marriage

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:00:32 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Tough lady.
That young surfer gal a few years back, went back and started surfing. Another tough gal.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln