Author Topic: Trump knew about Stormy Daniels payment months before denial: report  (Read 888 times)

Online corbe

Trump knew about Stormy Daniels payment months before denial: report

By Max Greenwood  - 05/04/18 09:55 PM EDT

President Trump was aware of a six-figure hush-money payment to adult-film actress Stormy Daniels months before he denied knowing about the transaction, The New York Times reported Friday, citing people familiar with the arrangement.

When exactly Trump learned of the payment is unclear. But according to the Times, Trump knew when he denied knowledge of the payment to reporters in April that his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, had succeeded in silencing Daniels' allegations that she had an affair with the president.

Questions surfaced once again this week about when Trump became aware of the payment to Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, after Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said that Trump had reimbursed Cohen for the payment.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/386335-trump-knew-about-stormy-daniels-payment-months-before-denial-report
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@corbe

Rudy said Trump found out about the lawyer paying Daniels, two weeks/10 days ago.  Then, he said the retainer Trump paid the lawyer was repayment of the money.  Now we know what Rudy said wasn't true. 

We don't know when anyone involved did anything.  Why does it matter?  I guess it matters because no one is telling the truth about it.  The lawyer said he was never repaid.  I heard and/or read, Trump's lawyers are angry that Rudy appeared on programs and called into programs, saying things that are not true.

I'm teaching the books the Apostle John wrote.  John is called the Apostle of love.  When John quotes Christ speaking about love, love one another as Christ says, that would fix the problems of the world.  If people loved one another, there would be no more wars, no killings on the streets, no dead students, no murders.
Simple:  love one another.  There would be no need of MODS, either.  :amen:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 03:02:33 am by Victoria33 »

Online corbe

Beautiful thoughts, particularly the last paragraph about the Apostle John @Victoria33, thanks for sharing.  I just cannot imagine what my life would be like without the Love of my Family and Friends, I do try to share that, even here, online.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Because of Rudy, this story grew new legs.  Good work for your friend there, buddy.

@Victoria33 I agree with what you said about John.  Can't imagine this place without Mods, though.  I've heard one or two of them are nice.  Could be a wild rumor.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
@mystery-ak
@corbe

Rudy said Trump found out about the lawyer paying Daniels, two weeks/10 days ago.  Then, he said the retainer Trump paid the lawyer was repayment of the money.  Now we know what Rudy said wasn't true. 

We don't know when anyone involved did anything.  Why does it matter?  I guess it matters because no one is telling the truth about it.  The lawyer said he was never repaid.  I heard and/or read, Trump's lawyers are angry that Rudy appeared on programs and called into programs, saying things that are not true.

I'm teaching the books the Apostle John wrote.  John is called the Apostle of love.  When John quotes Christ speaking about love, love one another as Christ says, that would fix the problems of the world.  If people loved one another, there would be no more wars, no killings on the streets, no dead students, no murders.
Simple:  love one another.  There would be no need of MODS, either.  :amen:

@Victoria33 This is lovely!  And I agree, the lying is the problem.  My son is getting a really good object lesson about why lies are often stupid and cause worse trouble, aside from everything else.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 09:49:42 am by LauraTXNM »
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33 This is lovely!  And I agree, the lying is the problem.  My son is getting a really good object lesson about why lies are often stupid and cause worse trouble, aside from everything else.
@LauraTXNM

If I had a child old enough to understand the chaos happening, I would make sure he/she knew this and we would talk about lying.  I didn't know people lied until I was grown. Growing up, I was in church on Wed. night and two times on Sunday.  Then, when a high school sophomore, I became the church pianist and the preacher would pick me up on Sunday morning, we drove to a radio station and I played him on and off his program. So, that was three times on Sunday.  I was cushioned with Godly people all around me. When I got out in the world, I found out some people are not good people. 

Today, one doesn't know who is good and who isn't.  Back then no one locked his/her car.  No one locked his/her front door in the daytime.  Evil is all around now.  We need Christ's love commandment across the world.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Because of Rudy, this story grew new legs.  Good work for your friend there, buddy.

Grew legs like a centipede.  Check this analysis from Jonathan Turley.  Yeah, it's on Morning Joe and there's a lot of fluff, but the important part is between the 4:30 and 6:30 mark.  Keep in mind that Turley has been highly critical of the Mueller investigation and tactics from the beginning.

! No longer available
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.