Author Topic: HOW’S THAT? KEITH ELLISON Delivers Threat That If Dems Lose An Election…Women Will Die [Video]  (Read 779 times)

rangerrebew

HOW’S THAT? KEITH ELLISON Delivers Threat That If Dems Lose An Election…Women Will Die [Video]
Apr 15, 2018

MINNESOTA CONGRESSMAN Keith Ellison gave an audience a big dose of fear mongering.  He told the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC) that progressives have a moral imperative to defeat Republicans at the polls, saying “women are dying” because they’re losing.

Ellison has been bitter about Tom Perez being chosen to be the chair of the DNC  so he’s pulling out all the stops to showboat and fearmonger.

https://100percentfedup.com/hows-that-keith-ellison-delivers-threat-that-if-dems-lose-an-election-women-will-die-video/

Offline Applewood

Drama queen. 

By the way, isn't he Muslim?  I thought the hardcore ones only valued women as baby machines.   

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I believe he is a Converted Muzzie.  The most vile kind. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
This woman survived 8 years of Obama. Toughen up, you liberal wusses.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
[sniff] [sniff]

Smells like ..... desperation.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Drama queen. 

By the way, isn't he Muslim?  I thought the hardcore ones only valued women as baby machines.

Keith X is just engaging in some taqiya.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
HOW’S THAT? KEITH ELLISON Delivers Threat That If Dems Lose An Election…Women Will Die [Video]
Apr 15, 2018

MINNESOTA CONGRESSMAN Keith Ellison gave an audience a big dose of fear mongering.  He told the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC) that progressives have a moral imperative to defeat Republicans at the polls, saying “women are dying” because they’re losing.

Ellison has been bitter about Tom Perez being chosen to be the chair of the DNC  so he’s pulling out all the stops to showboat and fearmonger.

https://100percentfedup.com/hows-that-keith-ellison-delivers-threat-that-if-dems-lose-an-election-women-will-die-video/

I think you are wrong about his intentions. He is going to showboat and fearmonger because that's the only thing he knows how to do. If he can't do that he might as well stay home or try to find a job parking cars somewhere.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Would like some clarification here; would that mean DEM women would die, or women in general? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Would like some clarification here; would that mean DEM women would die, or women in general?

From that retard's Muslim POV,are there any other type of women? Dim women are "loud and proud" about "how independent and free-thinking we are",but the truth is they all follow a pre-arranged program or they are never heard from again. Dims are dogmatic on a Soviet level.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!