Author Topic: Fox News backs Sean Hannity after he failed to reveal he was Michael Cohen's client  (Read 645 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News backs Sean Hannity after he failed to reveal he was Michael Cohen's client
by Katelyn Caralle
 | April 17, 2018 02:44 PM

Fox News Channel issued a statement Tuesday that host Sean Hannity would retain his spot as an evening anchor and would continue to have the “full support” of the media organization.

“While FOX News was unaware of Sean Hannity's informal relationship with Michael Cohen and was surprised by the announcement in court yesterday, we have reviewed the matter and spoken to Sean and he continues to have our full support,” Fox issued in a statement according to an NPR reporter.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fox-news-backs-sean-hannity-after-he-failed-to-reveal-he-was-michael-cohens-client
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Bless their hearts.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
What choice do they have?
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I just don't see it as a big deal. 

Offline Frank Cannon

What this broad says.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

It's a big deal in the fact he was railing against everyone coming after Cohen and the President and witch hunt this and deep state that while he was a client of one of the people he was vigorously defending on the air while failing to disclose it.

There's a conflict of interest/integrity issue involved with this.  The truly partisan viewers of Fox won't care one whit that Sean didn't reveal his relationship with Cohen while railing against Mueller et al every night on the air.

But there is something there that should bother some people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

It's a big deal in the fact he was railing against everyone coming after Cohen and the President and witch hunt this and deep state that while he was a client of one of the people he was vigorously defending on the air while failing to disclose it.

There's a conflict of interest/integrity issue involved with this.  The truly partisan viewers of Fox won't care one whit that Sean didn't reveal his relationship with Cohen while railing against Mueller et al every night on the air.

Though it may be in poor form not to disclose this, it sure as shit isn't wrong. We all know Hannity is partisan. He isn't like your pals Wolf Blitzer, jake Tapper and Anderson Fairy Cooper pretending to be straight news guys when they are a bunch of phony Rat bastards.

Your feigned outrage amuses me. You are aware that there are real things going on in the world or even in your own state that have far greater relevance to humanity than if some GOP cheerleader asked an attorney if buying land in FL was a good idea.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.

@txradioguy  I agree with you.  And if Sean Hannity admitted he's more an op-ed/infotainer than an actual journalist, it would matter less.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.