Author Topic: What the Hell is This? Syrian Chemical Weapons Lab Bombed. Check Out the Board of Directors.  (Read 853 times)

rangerrebew

What the Hell is This? Syrian Chemical Weapons Lab Bombed. Check Out the Board of Directors.
Posted on April 16, 2018Author GOV'T SLAVES   3   

13Buddha–Pulverized buildings were shown which are reportedly the remains of a research facility in Damascus after a cruise missile blitz. The article states that the RAF joined US and French forces in unleashing a “blitz on evil Bashar al-Assad’s chemical weapon capabilities…”

Okay, so here we have “NTI Building a Safer World” with NTI’s primary biological weapons agent facility reportedly to be located at the Damascus-based Scientific Research Council. Here anthrax, cholera, and botulism are developed by the Biological Research Facility and produced. It is believed that all research, development, and production activities and facilities associated with the Biological Weapons program are under the direct control of the Centre D’Etude et Recherche Scientifique (CERS). On April 14, 2018, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that a CERS facility in Damascus had been potentially struck during US missile strikes on chemical weapons sites. Pentagon officials later reported that the facility had been destroyed. What in the hell is NTI all about???

http://govtslaves.info/2018/04/what-the-hell-is-this-syrian-chemical-weapons-lab-bombed-check-out-the-board-of-directors/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Very poorly written story, but apparently NTI, which these guys are on the board of, and "Okay, so here we have “NTI Building a Safer World” with NTI’s primary biological weapons agent facility reportedly to be located at the Damascus-based Scientific Research Council," which is the facility that was bombed.

Offline Victoria33

This is so totally weird, these people on the board of a chemical/biological weapons organization and the facility is located in Damascus?  This has to not be true. Totally unbelievable.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
NTI is not the chemical weapons' facility. NTI is an international think tank that pushes nuclear and chemical disarmament.

It looks like the article got the core fact wrong from the beginning and build incorrectly from there. NTI is a group that has been monitoring chemical attacks in Syria.

They probably saw NTI's name in a report and something got lost in translation where they thought they ran the facility versus reporting on the activity.

That also looks like a crackpot site so they may be pushing the fake information on purpose, not by accident.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:43:18 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline the_doc

This is so totally weird, these people on the board of a chemical/biological weapons organization and the facility is located in Damascus?  This has to not be true. Totally unbelievable.

I would say that it is merely almost totally unbelievable.   (Ted Turner is on the Board.  [LOL]) 

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
NTI is not the chemical weapons' facility. NTI is an international think tank that pushes nuclear and chemical disarmament.

It looks like the article got the core fact wrong from the beginning and build incorrectly from there. NTI is a group that has been monitoring chemical attacks in Syria.

They probably saw NTI's name in a report and something got lost in translation where they thought they ran the facility versus reporting on the activity.

That also looks like a crackpot site so they may be pushing the fake information on purpose, not by accident.

@AbaraXas  Thank you for resolving this!
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Yes, thank you, Ab.

Thread should be locked. 

Fake news,  Confirmed.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."