Author Topic: Whatever Happened to the Feminists' 'Hear Me Roar'?  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

Whatever Happened to the Feminists' 'Hear Me Roar'?
« on: April 14, 2018, 12:49:08 pm »
April 10, 2018
By Christopher Chantrill

Remember when "Berlin would hear about" the Rosie the Riveter who so pluckily built tens of thousands of airplanes in World War II?  Now it is Susie the Scrivener: "Hear me roar," she says.

Except that reality is The Defenestration of Kevin, to the whines of the well-born Susie Scriveners at the Atlantic.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/whatever_happened_to_the_feminists_hear_me_roar.html#ixzz5CeOhC05M

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Whatever Happened to the Feminists' 'Hear Me Roar'?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 12:30:41 am »

It changed to "look at my pu$$y hat!"

Offline goatprairie

Re: Whatever Happened to the Feminists' 'Hear Me Roar'?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 03:22:55 am »
The whole stratagem of the left is to try and convince certain groups (minorities, females, weird sexers, etal) that their problems are the fault of somebody else.
For instance, do many people really believe American women are oppressed? Apparently, yes considering all the marches for "equality" or whatever that have been happening for decades.
But do leftists really want equality? Or do they want superiority? 
As far as feminism, the radical feminists never wanted mere equality....they wanted their programs elevated over everything else. They wanted, and still want, the total defeat of masculinity and all the positive values associated with it.
Even my very lib sisters squeal about being oppressed despite several of them being in the millionaire category after growing up poor and then lower middle class.
They have absolutely no idea why they are wealthy. They think it's because some feminists in the sixties burned their bras and icky males  i.e. "the patriarchy" were knocked down.