Author Topic: Man raised by wolves in a cave for 12 years is disappointed with human life  (Read 1009 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Man raised by wolves in a cave for 12 years is disappointed with human life
Anna Verdon

A man who was raised by wolves in a cave for 12 years has admitted that he feels disappointed with human life.

Marcos Rodríguez Pantoja was dubbed the Mowgli of Spain when he was found by authorities.

But the former wolf boy says he struggles with the coldness of the human world and wishes he could go back to living with the animals.

Read more at: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-who-raised-wolves-cave-12313287

That's why the newspapers called "red tops" have that reputation with stories like this, however, I remember hearing about this guy and they quote some BBC interview.

Offline berdie

Thanks for posting this.

I have a certain morbid fascination with people raised by animals.

I wonder what the man is like as a person. Other than longing for his previous life, which is idolized with the passage of time, who did he turn out to be?

Offline goatprairie

Hey, I used to know a guy who was raised by great apes. Tro...Dar....Zartan.....oh, I just can't remember his name. The guy could really swing through the trees in our neighborhood though. Had a weird yell when he did it.

Offline musiclady

Thanks for posting this.

I have a certain morbid fascination with people raised by animals.

I wonder what the man is like as a person. Other than longing for his previous life, which is idolized with the passage of time, who did he turn out to be?

Oo oo ooo....................... I wanna be like you oo ooooo........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.