Author Topic: Court ruling confirms Gardasil vaccine kills people… scientific evidence beyond any doubt… so where  (Read 585 times)

rangerrebew

Court ruling confirms Gardasil vaccine kills people… scientific evidence beyond any doubt… so where is the outcry?

Thursday, April 05, 2018 by: Lance D Johnson   

(Natural News) May God bless the Tarsell family, who fought the U.S. government eight long years to validate a medical burden of proof that the Gardasil vaccine killed their daughter. The Tarsell’s 21-year-old daughter Christina Richelle “died from an arrhythmia induced by an autoimmune response” to Gardasil, an HPV vaccine that she received only days before her death.

The final ruling has been confirmed by the Department of Health and Human Services: Merck’s Gardasil vaccine causes autoimmune problems that cause sudden debilitation and/or death. If the young girl had been gunned down by a madman with an AR-15, then there’d be national headlines and a march on Washington. Since this young woman was “shot” to death by a vaccine, the whole story gets swept under the rug.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-05-court-ruling-confirms-gardasil-vaccine-kills-people-scientific-evidence-beyond-any-doubt.html

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Stop.

Posting.

Natural (Fake) News.

Crap.

Ranger, you're a valuable member of this forum, but anything health-related from them is complete, 100%, unadultered, bunk.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

If nothing else, I learned today that there is such a thing as a Vaccine Court.  It was set up to settle claims for injury and death resulting for adverse reactions from vaccines.  Instead of filing suit in a court of lae, claims regarding vaccines are settled here.

Despite Natural News' breathless reporting, this ruling doesn't mean the vaccine kills everyone who receives it. I would assume that the alphabet drug regulatory agencies are aware of this ruling and if they haven't already done so, they have conducted studies to determine the frequency of adverse reactions  like this one to the vaccine. It could be that the vaccine already comes with a warning of this potential reaction, or will in the future.

Every vaccine, prescription or non-prescription drug and even supplements have the potential for some sort of adverse reaction, some of which can be serious or fatal. But in most cases, the benefits outweigh the risks. It's important for patients and doctors to weigh the risks and benefits before taking any drug,supplement or vaccine.  I just think people shouldn't avoid something that might be beneficial just because they hear of one injurious reaction or side effect, especially from scare sites like Natural News. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If nothing else, I learned today that there is such a thing as a Vaccine Court.  It was set up to settle claims for injury and death resulting for adverse reactions from vaccines.  Instead of filing suit in a court of lae, claims regarding vaccines are settled here.

Despite Natural News' breathless reporting, this ruling doesn't mean the vaccine kills everyone who receives it. I would assume that the alphabet drug regulatory agencies are aware of this ruling and if they haven't already done so, they have conducted studies to determine the frequency of adverse reactions  like this one to the vaccine. It could be that the vaccine already comes with a warning of this potential reaction, or will in the future.

Every vaccine, prescription or non-prescription drug and even supplements have the potential for some sort of adverse reaction, some of which can be serious or fatal. But in most cases, the benefits outweigh the risks. It's important for patients and doctors to weigh the risks and benefits before taking any drug,supplement or vaccine.  I just think people shouldn't avoid something that might be beneficial just because they hear of one injurious reaction or side effect, especially from scare sites like Natural News.
With this particular vaccine, risk/benefit analysis should include such things as the lifestyle and behaviour of the intended recipient, past reactions to sera, and the potential benefit that may come from the immunization against the couple of strains of HPV which have been shown to possible cause uterine cancer, especially in folks who have a history of such cancer in their (genetic) relatives.

The claims of a 'cancer vaccine' may be as overblown as the claims of a deadly vaccine (all vaccines have some risk of adverse reactions, some more common than others). Either way, REQUIRING the vaccine is not something I view with favor. That makes the assumption that the multivariate risk/benefit analysis will be the same for everyone, and dealing with individual physiologies and genetic makeups and behavioural profiles those will not produce identical results.
Because of this, people should be able to freely opt out if they so choose.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

Stop.

Posting.

Natural (Fake) News.

Crap.

Ranger, you're a valuable member of this forum, but anything health-related from them is complete, 100%, unadultered, bunk.

Stop.

Telling.

Others.

What.

To.

Post.

I like reading this stuff, if not just for a different perspective and a place to start research from.