Author Topic: DEMOCRAT: Ending Straight Ticket Voting is “Voter Suppression”  (Read 900 times)

rangerrebew

DEMOCRAT: Ending Straight Ticket Voting is “Voter Suppression”
Mar 31, 2018

Are Americans too stupid to fill out a ballot? Well, according to one Democrat who claims “voter suppression,” it’s true. You would think if a voter can’t take the time to actually choose each candidate, they might not be informed enough to vote. The theory that requiring people to choose each candidate will make voters afraid to come to the polls and vote is out there and it’s as stupid as the voter who demands straight ticket voting.

What do you think about straight ticket voting?

Washington Free Beacon reports:

https://100percentfedup.com/democrat-ending-straight-ticket-voting-is-voter-suppression/

Offline Fantom

I can see it. Do you know how long it takes to mark each ballot candidate by candidate? The DNC would never get all those buses from one poling place to the next on time. Just think how many inner urban votes are would be lost.

A logistics nightmare. Then there is the problem of getting those on the bus to remember who Day s'posed to vote for.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

I can see it. Do you know how long it takes to mark each ballot candidate by candidate? The DNC would never get all those buses from one poling place to the next on time. Just think how many inner urban votes are would be lost.

A logistics nightmare. Then there is the problem of getting those on the bus to remember who Day s'posed to vote for.

Hehehe.

Another admission from Dems that their own voters are too stupid to be Trusted.

Incapable of even remembering who they're told to vote for much less make up their own minds.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

I graduated in 79, my first vote was for Reagan...... every vote since has been for something less. Anyways, I used to split vote in the 80's , then I went straight party.

The last few years I vote one candidate at a time. It feels so good to vote against the democrat... I like to enjoy it longer.

Wow, an epiphany..... who knew, voting, like sex and wine, got better with age.  ^-^
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline kevindavis007

So according to the Dems, the poor and minority are to stupid to show and get a ID, also vote based on the Candidate. Am I missing something?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline libertybele

Hehehe.

Another admission from Dems that their own voters are too stupid to be Trusted.

Incapable of even remembering who they're told to vote for much less make up their own minds.

You also have to remember a lot of them see 'dead people'.

Offline libertybele

So according to the Dems, the poor and minority are to stupid to show and get a ID, also vote based on the Candidate. Am I missing something?

One of the leftists complaints I recall is that it costs money to get proper identification, therefore it make it difficult and unaffordable for them to register to vote, so in essence 'they' are being discriminated against.

Offline Fantom

One of the leftists complaints I recall is that it costs money to get proper identification, therefore it make it difficult and unaffordable for them to register to vote, so in essence 'they' are being discriminated against.

Pretty  sure one cannot get welfare or a bottle of booze without ID....... oh, they are not talking about Americans.....it is the Illegal Alien vote they want to protect.

Now it makes sense why hillary had  a three million vote win in Mexifornia.

Frederick Douglass

Offline kevindavis007

Never mind that you need an id to do the following:

1. Cash a check
2. Open an account with a bank
3. Drive a car
4. Verification for employment
5. Go on an Airplane

I'm sure there is more, but in reality it is not that expensive to get an ID and I'm sure some states are giving it away for free.  I don't believe anyone doesn't have an ID to function in society.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”