Author Topic: David Hogg targets John McCain over NRA money  (Read 2657 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: David Hogg targets John McCain over NRA money
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2018, 01:08:54 pm »
This kid is pathological. And how did he come up with these email lists? Which Soros deputy is doing the dirty work?

@mountaineer

This kid is a tool,and yes,he is a tool of Soros. Once his "best if used by" date has passed,he will be abandoned,and maybe even suicidal because nobody wants to talk to him anymore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2018, 01:18:39 pm »
How does this punk know to which candidate the NRA donates and how much?  I can't imagine he has come up with such information on his own.  Someone must be feeding it to him.

He is the spokesmodel for someone MUCH older and MUCH less attractive. The goal is to pull in the 18 year old voters that don't know squat about real life.

And does anyone know whether the NRA gives to candidates of both parties?

I am fairly certain that a tax-free organization contributors and their amounts are public knowledge,IF you are sophisticated enough to know that and understand how to file a FOI request for donors and amounts. I am also fairly certain Brilliantine Boy doesn't know any of them.

In short,he is the clueless front man and public face that is being used as a convenient tool by the decaying old men trying to overthrow pretty much every nation on earth in order to create a One World Government with them and their families in charge.

Could it be that Hogg is skipping over some Democrats in his quest to demonize Republicans who accepted NRA donations?

Yes,it is almost a certainty,but I doubt he knows that,or would understand or care if he did. What he knows right now is "LOOK MA! I'M ON TEEBEE!"

I suspect in 5 years or so he will  be working a minimum wage job somewhere like Chicket Filet,and wondering what happened to him. If he has ANY sense at all he is now sucking up to the Hollywood crowd for a bit role in some teebee show based on  his current fame because he obviously isn't "college material". He IS photogenic and has proven he can take direction and follow orders,so he does have that going for him.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 01:20:57 pm by sneakypete »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2018, 01:28:48 pm »
Hogg does whatever MoveOn.org, which is controlled by Soros, tells him to do or say. He's a kid. He doesn't know anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2018, 01:30:12 pm »
@sneakypete

Thanks.  I agree.  I can't see this punk coming up with anything on his own.  He is being spoon fed by the radicals behind his "cause."

And as for a fast food job for this punk --  I doubt Chick fil A would hire this arrogant mini-gangsta.  Or if it did, he would be fired inside of a week. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2018, 01:34:15 pm »
And as for a fast food job for this punk --  I doubt Chick fil A would hire this arrogant mini-gangsta.  Or if it did, he would be fired inside of a week.
He's the type who would spit into someone's sandwich. I commented elsewhere that he reminds me of kids who set sleeping homeless people on fire and livestream the shenanigans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2018, 01:36:02 pm »
@sneakypete

Thanks.  I agree.  I can't see this punk coming up with anything on his own.  He is being spoon fed by the radicals behind his "cause."

@Applewood

Of course he would be fired as counter help within the first week. Through no fault of his own,he has been taught to believe he is special. He would maybe survive as a PR person that makes public appearances before a camera,but by now this immature juvenile BOY has became convinced he is someone wise and a leader.

If he can't snag a Hollywood agent and contract during his 15 minutes of fame,his most likely future is in and out of rehab until he dies young. He's just photogenic. He's not very bright,and Soros and Co will drop him like a hot rock once the news of this shooting dies out.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2018, 02:27:03 pm »
Having been through this type of thing 3 times, I can tell you that it is easy to get caught up in the media trap. Despite the fact this kid looks like he should be carrying a tiki torch in a White Nationalist March, he is a media darling.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2018, 03:20:29 pm »
Hogg is a "survivor" of the Parkland shooting like I'm a survivor of the Boston marathon bombing. After all, Mr. M and I have gone to Boston every April for years, whether or not he's running. It's not our fault we just happened to skip that year. If we had gone, I would have been within two blocks of the explosions, so - hey, let's talk about meeeee!

Now I hear Hogg is publishing the private email addresses of Arby's execs, encouraging his groupies to start harassing them for having sponsored Laura Ingraham at some point. This kid is pathological. And how did he come up with these email lists? Which Soros deputy is doing the dirty work?

I read the story about the Arby's execs, and they aren't exactly "private" email addresses, they are "xyz@arbys.com" business email addies.  If they are executives of the company, those emails are fielded by admins.  Flooding those addresses will only get the admins to set up spam filters.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2018, 12:38:32 am »
Applewood wrote:
"And does anyone know whether the NRA gives to candidates of both parties?"

Completely off-topic, but any money the NRA donates to democrat-communist candidates is just "money down the hole". Maybe it made sense at one time. But not no mo'.

Why are they wasting it?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2018, 01:04:06 am »
Applewood wrote:
"And does anyone know whether the NRA gives to candidates of both parties?"

Completely off-topic, but any money the NRA donates to democrat-communist candidates is just "money down the hole". Maybe it made sense at one time. But not no mo'.

Why are they wasting it?

The NRA gives to candidates based on how the expect the candidate to vote once in office.  They do research, and don't rely on campaign positions.  If they donate to a Dem, it's because the Rep is worse, or will be less effective.  That was their reasoning for backing Harry Reid over Sharon Angle.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 01:32:59 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2018, 01:06:15 am »
Hogg is a "survivor" of the Parkland shooting like I'm a survivor of the Boston marathon bombing. After all, Mr. M and I have gone to Boston every April for years, whether or not he's running. It's not our fault we just happened to skip that year. If we had gone, I would have been within two blocks of the explosions, so - hey, let's talk about meeeee!

Now I hear Hogg is publishing the private email addresses of Arby's execs, encouraging his groupies to start harassing them for having sponsored Laura Ingraham at some point. This kid is pathological. And how did he come up with these email lists? Which Soros deputy is doing the dirty work?
That would be none other than Angelo Carusone, the same goon behind the Glenn Beck boycott, the Rush Limbaugh boycott, the Sean Hannity boycott, etc.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,310253.0.html
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024