Author Topic: David Hogg targets John McCain over NRA money  (Read 2660 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Hogg targets John McCain over NRA money
« on: March 30, 2018, 10:17:35 pm »
David Hogg targets John McCain over NRA money
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | March 30, 2018 06:09 PM

David Hogg, an outspoken gun reform advocate and survivor of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting last month, pressed Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., on donations he gets from the National Rifle Association.

“Why do you take so much money from the NRA?” Hogg said on Twitter Friday in response to one of McCain’s tweets about a redevelopment project in the Phoenix region.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/david-hogg-targets-john-mccain-over-nra-money
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: David Hogg targets John McCain over NRA money
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 10:18:45 pm »
Targeting a dying man...hey Hogg McCain has no sponsors you can boycott
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 10:28:47 pm »
This will be the least reported tweet of the year.  Nobody wants to muss the hair of Boss Hogg.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 11:31:51 pm »
This little asshat is digging his own grave, the sooner the better.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 11:42:46 pm »

I want to see if Songbird has the strength to respond to the Hoggster. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 11:44:42 pm »
I want to see if Songbird has the strength to respond to the Hoggster.
We'll see how Meghan responds.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 11:46:27 pm »
We'll see how Meghan responds.
True..
She is feisty and highly protective.  I hope she stomps the cockaroach
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 12:08:26 am »

Right now, he's hiding behind the fact he's 17.

He isn't going to be that age forever.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 12:18:11 am »

Hogg or McCain?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2018, 12:43:19 am »
Hogg or McCain?

Let's just say Hogg just found a character the media sympathizes with as much as Hogg.  I think this will not get widespread publicity.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2018, 12:53:21 am »
Give him enough rope to hang his self. He is much too young to be able to deal with all the experienced Titans he is starting to kick around, including the press, the Ivy League, and now McCain. No finesse. No tact. No class. No politics. He should be trying make friends instead of pissing everyone off.

His fuse is burned. His 15 are done.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2018, 12:57:51 am »
Give him enough rope to hang his self. He is much too young to be able to deal with all the experienced Titans he is starting to kick around, including the press, the Ivy League, and now McCain. No finesse. No tact. No class. No politics. He should be trying make friends instead of pissing everyone off.

The media has motivation to keep that fuse burning.
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2018, 01:04:33 am »
The media has motivation to keep that fuse burning.

Of course. But every week he becomes more radical and more brazen. He is starting to mess with people who have influence in the media themselves and are able to slap him back. He is messing with some Big Dogs. And he is only a Chihuahua.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2018, 01:13:56 am »

Your lips to God's ear.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2018, 01:36:07 am »

Of course. But every week he becomes more radical and more brazen. He is starting to mess with people who have influence in the media themselves and are able to slap him back. He is messing with some Big Dogs. And he is only a Chihuahua.

I'm rooting for your lips to God's ear thing too....
I will NOT comply.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2018, 01:41:41 am »

David Hogg, an outspoken gun reform advocate and survivor of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting

In 1991, a nutjob shot several people at the University of Iowa, most of whom in the building that I was supposed to be in at the time (I skipped class that day -- to go shooting -- seriously).  I've never considered myself a "survivor", mostly because I WASN'T FREAKING THERE!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2018, 01:50:45 am »
I sure would like someone to define *survivor* in this instance....
Support the USO

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2018, 02:18:27 am »
He is taking on people that 20 year top Democrats and top media people would be careful with. If he thinks the NRA is a nice soft puffy little group, he is in for a rude awakening.

The NRA has A LOT of BIG influence. There are tons of important people in D.C. who tip-toe around them. And this little acne-faced pipsqueak high school punk thinks he will take them down? LOL, not a chance. And as has been said over and over he was NOT there and he is NOT a survivor. In the military we call this STOLEN VALOR.

He had a perfect opportunity to leverage his fleeting fame for his future benefit. But he blew it IMO. And the strike on McCain was the nail in the coffin. The best thing he could have done is to be 'opposition', but to do it in a respectful intelligent way.

He could have met some important influential people who can help him later. Instead he came across as angry, mean-spirited, and belligerent. But, what would you expect from a kid?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 02:19:40 am by 240B »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 02:50:35 am »
All I keep hearing is how all these kids are innocents and we should feel sorry for them because they lost people close to them. 

Well, I think this punk has exhausted whatever patience, understanding and goodwill some have had for him.  I don't wish violence on snyone, but one of these days he will go after the wrong person and he is going to get his rump beaten. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2018, 11:46:50 am »
“Why do you take so much money from the NRA?” Hogg said on Twitter

David why are you taking so much Money from Moveon.org for your little faux outrage campaign?

Takes a real big man to pick on someone dying of cancer.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 11:47:13 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jpsb

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2018, 11:54:51 am »
Targeting a dying man...hey Hogg McCain has no sponsors you can boycott

Just what I was thinking, bad move little piggy, attacking a dying man.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2018, 12:37:00 pm »

@240B

Since I hope they both die in pain,I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who to cheer for.

Given that the treasonsous geezer is due to check out at any minute,I'm hoping Hogg dies first. Even though McLunatic is in a position to do a LOT more harm right at the moment,he doesn't have many moments left. On the other hand,I can see Soros funding an election for Hogg as soon as he turns 18,and he could then be threatening this country for another 60 years or so.

Maybe we can convince Bubbette! that HE is why she lost the election?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2018, 12:40:34 pm »

And this little acne-faced pipsqueak high school punk thinks he will take them down? LOL, not a chance. And as has been said over and over he was NOT there and he is NOT a survivor. In the military we call this STOLEN VALOR.

@240B

Seriously? This is the first time I heard this. Where was  he,at a hair and makeup class with his boyfriend?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2018, 12:48:13 pm »
In 1991, a nutjob shot several people at the University of Iowa, most of whom in the building that I was supposed to be in at the time (I skipped class that day -- to go shooting -- seriously).  I've never considered myself a "survivor", mostly because I WASN'T FREAKING THERE!
Hogg is a "survivor" of the Parkland shooting like I'm a survivor of the Boston marathon bombing. After all, Mr. M and I have gone to Boston every April for years, whether or not he's running. It's not our fault we just happened to skip that year. If we had gone, I would have been within two blocks of the explosions, so - hey, let's talk about meeeee!

Now I hear Hogg is publishing the private email addresses of Arby's execs, encouraging his groupies to start harassing them for having sponsored Laura Ingraham at some point. This kid is pathological. And how did he come up with these email lists? Which Soros deputy is doing the dirty work?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2018, 01:04:49 pm »
How does this punk know to which candidate the NRA donates and how much?  I can't imagine he has come up with such information on his own.  Someone must be feeding it to him.

And does anyone know whether the NRA gives to candidates of both parties?  I once worked for a large law firm which donated to a PAC that in turn gave money to both Republicans and Democrats.  I think the idea was that whoever won would do something good for members of the PAC.  Could it be that Hogg is skipping over some Democrats in his quest to demonize Republicans who accepted NRA donations?