Author Topic: Mueller's new fishing hole: 'Conspiracy to defraud the government'  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 13, 2018
Mueller's new fishing hole: 'Conspiracy to defraud the government'
By Rick Moran

Special counsel Robert Mueller is invoking a new charge in his Captain Queeg search for the lost strawberries. He is looking to tie Trump and his aides to a "conspiracy to defraud the government charge."

What makes this such a stretch is that Mueller apparently doesn't have to tie it to a criminal action. This puts a lot more of Trump aides in danger of being ensnared in Mueller's ever widening net.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/muellers_new_fishing_hole_conspiracy_to_defraud_the_government.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Mueller's new fishing hole: 'Conspiracy to defraud the government'
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 02:34:53 pm »
Wait I thought Rod just told us yesterday he had Meuller focused like a lazer beam.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Mueller's new fishing hole: 'Conspiracy to defraud the government'
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 03:08:34 pm »
There are reports leaked from Mueller's team that they are closing in on a strong case against Trump and some his close staff including Kellyanne Conway. CNN has provided indisputable video of Trump and his staff clearly jaywalking in March of 2016. The video evidence shows Trump's limousine parked on the West side of 5th avenue. Furthermore, Trump and his staff crossed the avenue NOT in a crosswalk to get to it.

Prosecutors and committee members are still reviewing all the evidence but are expected to call President Trump and Ms. Conway for questioning to further their investigation into what appears to be a flagrant disregard of established law.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 03:34:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.