Author Topic: Rachel Dolezal's upcoming Netflix documentary sparks major backlash on social media  (Read 905 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/09/rachel-dolezals-upcoming-netflix-documentary-sparks-major-backlash-on-social-media.html

Rachel Dolezal, the troubled former NAACP leader who claimed to be African-American, is the subject of an upcoming Netflix documentary that’s already causing major backlash.

Social media users are criticizing the streaming service for giving the 40-year-old a spotlight with a film that explores how she portrayed herself as African-American for years, despite being born biologically white.

“At the end of the day, #RachelDolezal was able to secure a Netflix special because of her white privilege,” wrote one Twitter user Thursday.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline RoosGirl

Was she played by Robert Downey Jr.?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious lefty theater? You can identify sir, but not you ma'am. And what a bigot you are Joe and Jane Christian for not acknowledging someone's lifestyle, but it's ok when we do it, because we are the Holy Enlightened Ones.
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
What....Shuan King wasn't unavailable for a co-star on the show.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."