Author Topic: The Coming Civil War In South Africa  (Read 575 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

The Coming Civil War In South Africa
« on: March 08, 2018, 08:49:53 pm »
! No longer available

Don't think this will end well.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: The Coming Civil War In South Africa
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 08:54:39 pm »
Nope.

Not going to be a 'civil war'.

It will be a slaughter, a genocide.

Not a 'war'.

The Afrikaners surrendered themselves to that fate.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 09:43:08 pm »
Nope.

Not going to be a 'civil war'.

It will be a slaughter, a genocide.

Not a 'war'.

The Afrikaners surrendered themselves to that fate.
I hate to say it but I think you nailed it.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 10:17:25 pm »
Now, you understand why they gave up their nuclear program.  This has been building for a long time, but only stayed under the surface because of Mandela.  He didn't want the nation torn apart on his watch.  In the years since his death, the only thing that's kept it in check has been the disunity among rival groups in the militant black factions.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 10:34:35 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 11:12:00 pm »
So ... what is the UN and the U.S. doing??  Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems that the UN and our government quickly intervene when there is a genocide against other races and ethnics groups, but now that it is against the white population who is intervening?  Let's see ... where is the talk about bringing in white African refugees? 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 11:13:15 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 11:22:41 pm »
I'm not sure these militant groups want to play games.  In a true conflict, SA makes some damn good military hardware and you can bet the minority forces are better trained and more disciplined. 
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 11:49:10 pm »
Watch the video.

South Africa was better off with Apartheid.
Unequivocally.

The Boers and Afrikaners should have driven the blacks out while they still had the power to do so.
Because they didn't, they have become the ones who face genocide and extermination.

No apologies.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 02:16:37 am »
So ... what is the UN and the U.S. doing??  Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems that the UN and our government quickly intervene when there is a genocide against other races and ethnics groups, but now that it is against the white population who is intervening?  Let's see ... where is the talk about bringing in white African refugees?

Might want to check with Lindsey Graham.  Anytime there's a conflict anywhere in the world she's the first to call for Americans to be the first to get killed.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.