Author Topic: It's all gone downhill! Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn hits a bum note in gothic lace .....  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's all gone downhill! Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn hits a bum note in gothic lace and Salma Hayek suffers a fashion fail in lilac sequins as they top the list of worst-dressed stars at the Oscars
Daily Mail/UK, Mar 5, 2018

* Lindsey, 33, took to the red carpet in a black lace and sequin gown that featured bizarre cut-outs at the knee

* 51-year-old Salma wore a garish purple Gucci dress that featured ugly ruffled layers and bizarre neck jewels

* Other stars who missed the mark with their ensembles included Whoopi Goldberg, figure skater Adam Rippon, actress Blanca
  Blanco, and singer St. Vincent

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5461189/Worst-dressed-stars-2018-Oscars.html#ixzz58vf4a6uu

At this year's Oscars, it was Olympic skiing star Lindsey Vonn, 33, who led the charge as far as worst-dressed celebrities, totally missing the mark in a gothic black lace dress, which featured awkward cut-outs at the knee, as well as some bizarre tassel embellishments that did little to elevate her look.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 01:49:02 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Worst Dressed:  Honorable Mention

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Did Vonn come as a date for Kobe Bryant?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Honorable Mention...hell she won worst dress..looks like she tore down the bedroom drapes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SkyKing

Somebody's missing a shower curtain!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

I've seen worse outfits than this Commie Lib Lindsey's frock.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She looks fine. The dress is Ok. She just needs to get that animal thing that is clutching her ankles to let go.
She would look a whole lot better without it.

Dusting the floor as you walk is not a good look for her. If she was a housekeeper the dress would be great. She could spray that thing with Mop-n-Glo and clean the floor simply by walking around.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What is with her hair? Not sure if it's the lighting (makes it look like old-lady white) or the makeup but she looks like a more muscular version of the villainous matriarch of a 1980s soap opera.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Polly Ticks

Viewing party disasters: Actress Clare Grant (left) and activist Monica Lewinsky both failed to impress in their ill-fitting gowns

Is that what we're calling it now??

I see she's still a fan of blue dresses.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is that what we're calling it now??

I see she's still a fan of blue dresses.

So she's not working the Jenny Craig gig anymore?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Her breasts are too small to pull that off....

@Cyber Liberty

Nothing about that outfit and makeup works for her. It all makes her look old,tired,and flat-chested.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Nothing about that outfit and makeup works for her. It all makes her look old,tired,and flat-chested.

At least it doesn't make her look fat, like Monica's....
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

With those arms, should she really have gone sleeveless? Like legs of lamb...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

That's her "Do you really think I give a **** about how you think it looks?" face.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Forget the arms, the whole body is a national treasure, and as such should be taken to a beach in the South Pacific, stuffed into a trunk and buried.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody's missing a shower curtain!

@SkyKing

That's not really fair to that dress/shower curtain. Whoopie puts the "ugh" in "ughly".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
At least it doesn't make her look fat, like Monica's....

@Cyber Liberty

Is the gown making Monica look fat,or is Monica making the gown look like a billboard?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@aligncare

BTW,MY all-time favorite "Whoopie Moment" was when some magazine article did a spread on her at a farmhouse in the country she owned,and right there,in plain sight and propped in a corner,was  a shotgun. Since it was Whoopie's house and nobody else lived there,you pretty much HAVE to conclude that rabid anti-gunner actually owns at least ONE shotgun in addition to the rented ARMED bodyguards she uses when in NYC.

AFAICR,she wasn't asked about it.

Offline Suppressed

@aligncare

BTW,MY all-time favorite "Whoopie Moment" was when some magazine article did a spread on her at a farmhouse in the country she owned,and right there,in plain sight and propped in a corner,was  a shotgun. Since it was Whoopie's house and nobody else lived there,you pretty much HAVE to conclude that rabid anti-gunner actually owns at least ONE shotgun in addition to the rented ARMED bodyguards she uses when in NYC.

AFAICR,she wasn't asked about it.
Good catch.  They often add props to those photoshoots, but even if a prop, where was her outrage of it being included?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good catch.  They often add props to those photoshoots, but even if a prop, where was her outrage of it being included?

@Suppressed

This was no prop. You had to look in the background to spot it,but the photo was taken from a video of Whoopie being interviewed while sitting at the kitchen table. The shotgun was propped up in a corner in the background.

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

This was no prop. You had to look in the background to spot it,but the photo was taken from a video of Whoopie being interviewed while sitting at the kitchen table. The shotgun was propped up in a corner in the background.

@sneakypete

Wow, that would be a great screenshot to bring up any time she mouthed off about guns!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mummy wrap...

@DB,all

I'm wondering how she got a red carpet invitation. She's not in show biz,and she's not even a celebrity.

We all know it takes connections to get a job at any White House,so now I am wondering what her family connections are,and how they are linked to show biz.

Online DB

@DB,all

I'm wondering how she got a red carpet invitation. She's not in show biz,and she's not even a celebrity.

We all know it takes connections to get a job at any White House,so now I am wondering what her family connections are,and how they are linked to show biz.

Generally I think anyone who sticks it to conservatives and/or Republicans is a welcome celebrity in Hollywood. Adam Rippon is a good example...