Author Topic: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments  (Read 20943 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments
« Reply #375 on: March 12, 2018, 06:30:18 pm »
EXCELLENT point!

The ones who would turn this place into TOS are still here, and that is proof positive that their whining and complaints are based on outright prevarication.

They WANT this to be a Trump echo chamber and to silence all opposition.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!
 :hands: :hands: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The hammer has struck the nail directly.

I found it particularly amusing this morning, to read the insult to another over the use of the word 'soldier' - and then read the exact same person accuse those who were once members of TOS, going from victims to being ABUSERS.

They have taken projection to a whole new art form.  Not even Obama's worshipping mob zombies can hold a candle to the tactic of accusing others what they, themselves are doing that Trump acolytes on this board have crafted into their weapon of choice.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 06:30:59 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #376 on: March 12, 2018, 06:33:07 pm »
Bingo!!!!!!!!!

I found it particularly amusing this morning, to read the insult to another over the use of the word 'soldier' - and then read the exact same person accuse those who were once members of TOS, going from victims to being ABUSERS.

They have taken projection to a whole new art form.  Not even Obama's worshipping mob zombies can hold a candle to the tactic of accusing others what they, themselves are doing that Trump acolytes on this board have crafted into their weapon of choice.

A hearty AMEN to that!  I've never seen anything like it.

It would be awe-inspiring, if it weren't so sad......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #377 on: March 12, 2018, 06:41:14 pm »
They WANT this to be a Trump echo chamber and to silence all opposition.

And I'm sure the same is said about the other side, if the comments I see are to be believed ("I'm reporting you!").  Oh, to be a fly on the Moderators' wall....  :shrug:

Should be glad I'm not, I'd surely hear some things about ol' Cyber.   :police: :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

« Reply #378 on: March 12, 2018, 06:41:48 pm »
Bingo!!!!!!!!!

The simply truth seems to be they found a kindred spirit in Trump. He well represents them and behave much as he does.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #379 on: March 12, 2018, 06:47:24 pm »
And I'm sure the same is said about the other side, if the comments I see are to be believed ("I'm reporting you!").  Oh, to be a fly on the Moderators' wall....  :shrug:

Should be glad I'm not, I'd surely hear some things about ol' Cyber.   :police: :laugh:

Oh....... NO one says bad things about you, Cyber!

You're just a cuddly lil teddy bear!   ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #380 on: March 12, 2018, 06:48:01 pm »
The simply truth seems to be they found a kindred spirit in Trump. He well represents them and behave much as he does.

I'll buy that. 

Their getting off on using the government to punish their enemies as long as it's Trump doing it - was a real eye opener for me.

Because character and principles no longer matter to such people, neither will their behavior.

Just like their liberal counterparts - all that matters to them is the ends, regardless of the means.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #381 on: March 12, 2018, 06:48:45 pm »

I think you are right.  They are attracted to him because he's says whatever he wants to no matter how many people it hurts, or how irresponsible it is.

The problem is that they can't handle it when other people are "mean" to them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #382 on: March 12, 2018, 07:40:10 pm »
Oh....... NO one says bad things about you, Cyber!

You're just a cuddly lil teddy bear!   ^-^

:mauslaff: :pigs fly: :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #383 on: March 12, 2018, 07:41:11 pm »

I speak only truth.  How dare you laugh at me.   ***cool cat***

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #384 on: March 12, 2018, 07:45:14 pm »

I didn't know where to dump this so I figure here is as good a place as any since the thread has jumped the shark:  @Cyber Liberty

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 08:42:11 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #385 on: March 12, 2018, 07:47:28 pm »
I didn't know where to dump this so I figure here is as good a place as any since the thread has jumped the shark:  @Cyber Liberty

Perfect for the day, Thanks! Maybe you will have the same laughs, if you get the bill passed...
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #386 on: March 12, 2018, 07:50:06 pm »
Perfect for the day, Thanks! Maybe you will have the same laughs, if you get the bill passed...

God I hope so.  I lost 2 hours.  I traveled to Tampa Sat and lost an hour going into the Eastern Time Zone.  Then Sunday they dinged me again with the BS of DLST.   Man I am soo tired.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #387 on: March 12, 2018, 08:06:27 pm »
God I hope so.  I lost 2 hours.  I traveled to Tampa Sat and lost an hour going into the Eastern Time Zone.  Then Sunday they dinged me again with the BS of DLST.   Man I am soo tired.

I saw briefly on Bookface a study that there are a lot of extra car crashes and work-related injuries on the Monday following the time change.  Apparently we're all on borrowed time today, when you add in the extra strokes and heart attacks.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #388 on: March 12, 2018, 08:22:21 pm »

LOL - that's awesome!

And for the rest of us:

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #389 on: March 12, 2018, 10:26:31 pm »
While the extremists on both sides are free to post their opinions here, why is it that only one side feels the need to constantly deride the forum?

@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My best guess is "Bush Biddies missing the good old days at FR",when they could gather together to rat pack and get anybody that disagreed with them banned. They miss and want to relive their glory days.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 10:27:38 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DB

« Reply #390 on: March 12, 2018, 10:49:56 pm »
@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My best guess is "Bush Biddies missing the good old days at FR",when they could gather together to rat pack and get anybody that disagreed with them banned. They miss and want to relive their glory days.

That is a really bad "guess".

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #391 on: March 13, 2018, 12:22:45 am »
Pardon me @catfish1957 ... but I'm not the one who turned this forum into FR-Lite.  You did.  You brought everything you were escaping with you from FR ... turning yourself from victim to abuser.  You and a few others have cornered the market on hypocrisy.

You didn't object to FR's "tactics" ... You just objected to them being applied to you.

I did?  Single handedly?  You can't be that stupid.

And Abuser?   The resident orange turds here have a continuous history of calling anyone who did not support DJT as the "same as AlQaeda or ISIS" and in a more recent  dust up told a member here that they  "better put ice on it", making light of Clinton rapes and abuses.

The whole lot of you have brought the worst of FR here.  Sadly you and your lot don't realize that DJT is a left winged leaning populist who does not deserve the support of any principled conservative.   
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 12:23:35 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #392 on: March 13, 2018, 12:30:56 am »
That's it.  I'm bored of the fistfight.  I might reopen this later, after I wake up.  Locked.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #393 on: March 13, 2018, 07:06:05 pm »
Pardon me @catfish1957 ... but I'm not the one who turned this forum into FR-Lite.  You did.  You brought everything you were escaping with you from FR ... turning yourself from victim to abuser.

You didn't object to FR's "tactics" ... You just objected to them being applied to you.

Gawd....I luv ya!     888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #394 on: March 13, 2018, 07:29:15 pm »
Gawd....I luv ya!     888high58888

Oh the hypocrisy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #395 on: March 13, 2018, 07:33:32 pm »
That's it.  I'm bored of the fistfight.  I might reopen this later, after I wake up.  Locked.

Trump is God!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #396 on: March 13, 2018, 08:07:20 pm »
Trump is God!

I'm beginning to think you might be right.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #397 on: March 13, 2018, 08:10:48 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #398 on: March 13, 2018, 08:11:26 pm »
I did?  Single handedly?  You can't be that stupid.

And Abuser?   The resident orange turds here have a continuous history of calling anyone who did not support DJT as the "same as AlQaeda or ISIS" and in a more recent  dust up told a member here that they  "better put ice on it", making light of Clinton rapes and abuses.

The whole lot of you have brought the worst of FR here.  Sadly you and your lot don't realize that DJT is a left winged leaning populist who does not deserve the support of any principled conservative.

Your version is complete bullsh*t.

@Mod1

To say that anybody who uses that phrase is thinking of Clinton is ridiculous.

You guyz just hate President Trump.  Admit it and move on.   Geez.....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #399 on: March 13, 2018, 08:13:51 pm »

I guess that explains why he feels no need to ask for forgiveness.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.