Author Topic: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments  (Read 20884 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments
« Reply #400 on: March 13, 2018, 08:17:34 pm »

I guess that explains why he feels no need to ask for forgiveness.

Right, because all Presidents ask for forgiveness. It's pretty common. I'm positive your man Evan McMuffin is practicing apologizing in the mirror to his bald head in prep for 2020 as we speak.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #401 on: March 13, 2018, 08:19:29 pm »
You guyz just hate President Trump.  Admit it and move on.   Geez.....

Is that why you feel the need on threads where we praise something he did to come in and take a dump on it?  Because of OUR hatred?

You and the rest of the Gang of 8 have done more to affect the negative thinking about Trump amongst the members here than anything he's done on his own.

Perhaps you need to do a little self reflection about who really is oozing with hate around here.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #402 on: March 13, 2018, 08:20:42 pm »
Right, because all Presidents ask for forgiveness. It's pretty common. I'm positive your man Evan McMuffin is practicing apologizing in the mirror to his bald head in prep for 2020 as we speak.

He was massively irrelevant in 2016.  I only remember him because you constantly invoke his name.   Can't say I'm as familiar with either of his bald heads as you seem to be.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

« Reply #403 on: March 13, 2018, 08:29:52 pm »
   You're on a Roll today @edpc, don't stop!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #404 on: March 13, 2018, 08:32:09 pm »

He was massively irrelevant in 2016.  I only remember him because you constantly invoke his name.   Can't say I'm as familiar with either of his bald heads as you seem to be.

Well whatever back benching eff up you voted for, they are a national laughing stock today.

BTW still waiting for this list of all these Presidential apologies. I seem to be coming up with zilch.

Offline edpc

« Reply #405 on: March 13, 2018, 08:39:32 pm »
Well whatever back benching eff up you voted for, they are a national laughing stock today.

BTW still waiting for this list of all these Presidential apologies. I seem to be coming up with zilch.

None Of The Above never does well in the election.  At the time, I was transitioning between Ohio and Kansas for work. Trump carried Ohio 9 points and Kansas by 20. I doubt he missed my non vote.

Incidentally - the forgiveness in question was from God, not the public. Trump didn't seem to think he had to ask for it.  That would make sense if you're an atheist, but he professes to be a believer.

I don’t like to have to ask for forgiveness. And I am good. I don’t do a lot of things that are bad. I try and do nothing that’s bad. I live a very different life than probably a lot of people would think.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/17/trump-i-dont-like-to-have-to-ask-for-forgiveness-from-god/
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:46:09 pm by edpc »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #406 on: March 13, 2018, 08:55:10 pm »

None Of The Above never does well in the election.  At the time, I was transitioning between Ohio and Kansas for work. Trump carried Ohio 9 points and Kansas by 20. I doubt he missed my non vote.

Incidentally - the forgiveness in question was from God, not the public. Trump didn't seem to think he had to ask for it.  That would make sense if you're an atheist, but he professes to be a believer.

I don’t like to have to ask for forgiveness. And I am good. I don’t do a lot of things that are bad. I try and do nothing that’s bad. I live a very different life than probably a lot of people would think.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/17/trump-i-dont-like-to-have-to-ask-for-forgiveness-from-god/

Actually, that Trump said he had nothing to ask God’s forgiveness for is more than incidental.

It shows that he has no idea who God is and no idea who he is in relation to a Holy and Righteous God.

His claim that he has been ‘good ‘ is made in complete ignorance.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online corbe

« Reply #407 on: March 13, 2018, 08:59:49 pm »
   But the check Trump (or his campaign) wrote to the 'so called' Evangelicals cleared.  How many Mulligans did he buy?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

« Reply #408 on: March 13, 2018, 09:04:42 pm »
Actually, that Trump said he had nothing to ask God’s forgiveness for is more than incidental.

It shows that he has no idea who God is and no idea who he is in relation to a Holy and Righteous God.

I'm the wrong person to ask about religion, because I'm kind of neutral on it one way or another. However, Franklin Graham said that Trump gave his heart to Christ. I find it hard to believe someone who did and believes in the idea would not see the need to seek forgiveness - and often.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #409 on: March 13, 2018, 09:12:09 pm »
   But the check Trump (or his campaign) wrote to the 'so called' Evangelicals cleared.  How many Mulligans did he buy?

To be clear...its not mulligans, its Indulgences. A Mulligan is a mere do-over, an Indulgence is MUCH better...like a free pass to a 72 virgin eternity.  If a guy can afford gold bathroom appliances, Indulgences are a no brainer...get it right Corbe!
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline musiclady

« Reply #410 on: March 13, 2018, 09:13:22 pm »

I'm the wrong person to ask about religion, because I'm kind of neutral on it one way or another. However, Franklin Graham said that Trump gave his heart to Christ. I find it hard to believe someone who did and believes in the idea would not see the need to seek forgiveness - and often.

Daily..... hourly......... moment by moment.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #411 on: March 13, 2018, 11:10:48 pm »
I did?  Single handedly?  You can't be that stupid.

And Abuser?   The resident orange turds here have a continuous history of calling anyone who did not support DJT..

@catfish

"orange turds" calling names???? You are so blind you can't even see this yourself,can you?

Yeah,it's "THOSE GUYS" doing all the name calling,huh?

The whole lot of you have brought the worst of FR here.  Sadly you and your lot don't realize that DJT is a left winged leaning populist who does not deserve the support of any principled conservative.

"Principled conservative" ROFLMAO!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:13:37 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #412 on: March 13, 2018, 11:31:38 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #413 on: March 14, 2018, 12:35:47 am »

Trump is a narcissistic demagogue who is above all others.  He thinks he's always right and therefore certainly never needs to ask for forgiveness.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #414 on: March 14, 2018, 12:41:19 am »
Trump is a narcissistic demagogue who is above all others.  He thinks he's always right and therefore certainly never needs to ask for forgiveness.

9999hair out0000

@libertybele
@Cyber Liberty

Must not keep confusing you two guyz.

Cyber rides a white horse :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:48:17 am by MOD8 »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #415 on: March 14, 2018, 12:45:50 am »
9999hair out0000

@libertybele
@Cyber Liberty

Huh?  Wha?

I just got a big old box of diet food from my lovely niece.  She swears it works, so I'm going to eat it all.  I should be 20 lb lighter by morning....
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:48:52 am by MOD8 »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #416 on: March 14, 2018, 12:59:57 am »
Huh?  Wha?

I just got a big old box of diet food from my lovely niece.  She swears it works, so I'm going to eat it all.  I should be 20 lb lighter by morning....

Your very first diet in your life.  I did not do this to you.  You got a blender?

:silly:
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #417 on: March 14, 2018, 01:51:54 am »
9999hair out0000

@libertybele
@Cyber Liberty

@libertybele   I am so sad at what happened to you.

I really miss the reasonable posts you used to make here.

I'd ask what happened but ... oh, well, heck with it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #418 on: March 14, 2018, 02:08:32 am »

Considering his background, the fact that he doesn't understand this is an issue of him not being very bright, unable to comprehend despite considerable exposure from a young age.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #419 on: March 14, 2018, 07:54:00 am »
@libertybele   I am so sad at what happened to you.

I really miss the reasonable posts you used to make here.

I'd ask what happened but ... oh, well, heck with it.

ROFL!   

...and they felt the need to remove my "...and Liberty is the horse"

Uh.....  The adventures of Rush Revere......"Liberty", the talking horse??

@MOD8  obviously don't get out very much, do you?   *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:55:56 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #420 on: March 14, 2018, 10:44:14 am »
Is that why you feel the need on threads where we praise something he did to come in and take a dump on it?  Because of OUR hatred?

You and the rest of the Gang of 8 have done more to affect the negative thinking about Trump amongst the members here than anything he's done on his own.

Perhaps you need to do a little self reflection about who really is oozing with hate around here.

If you really want to be believed ... how about you simply post:  "I do not hate the President.  I respect the political earthquake he made possible in 2016 and how hard he is working to keep his promises against unrelenting assaults and odds that would crush almost any other officeholder.  I want him to be successful, I need him to be successful because if he is not, this country may lose the last best chance to reverse the courts, the economy, our border security, national security and the grassroots belief that we are capable of making America great again."

Feel free to put this sentiment into your own words.

@txradioguy 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #421 on: March 14, 2018, 10:52:24 am »
If you really want to be believed ... how about you simply post:  "I do not hate the President.  I respect the political earthquake he made possible in 2016 and how hard he is working to keep his promises against unrelenting assaults and odds that would crush almost any other officeholder.  I want him to be successful, I need him to be successful because if he is not, this country may lose the last best chance to reverse the courts, the economy, our border security, national security and the grassroots belief that we are capable of making America great again."

Feel free to put this sentiment into your own words.

@txradioguy

Am in awe, @Right_in_Virginia .... at your eloquence and patience.    ( not necessarily in that order) 888high58888

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #422 on: March 14, 2018, 11:25:31 am »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #423 on: March 14, 2018, 11:32:17 am »
I see the Dutch Runner mutual appreciation society showed up over night. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #424 on: March 14, 2018, 11:34:10 am »
I see the Dutch Runner mutual appreciation society showed up over night.

You sure seem hell bent on insulting and hating on your fellow Briefers ..... Any chance you'll answer my post to you @txradioguy ?

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:35:39 am by Right_in_Virginia »