Author Topic: Melania Trump Salutes Students Pushing for Change After Florida School Shooting  (Read 285 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Melania Trump went behind the podium for a rare speech on Monday, her first of 2018, and used the opportunity to address the recent school shooting tragedy that killed 17 in Parkland, Florida.
Speaking at the Governors’ Spouses’ Luncheon, the first lady commended the students who have led the ensuing movement geared toward gun violence prevention......

http://people.com/politics/melania-trump-speech-governors-spouses-luncheon-florida-school-shooting/

Offline Suppressed

“As I’ve said before, it’s important that as adults we take the lead and responsibility in helping our children manage the many issues they are facing today,” she said. “This means encouraging positive habits with social media and technology, even limiting time online and understanding the content they are exposed to on a daily basis.”

:silly:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn