Author Topic: Science teacher, 26, sent nudes, had sex romps with teen boy student, cops say  (Read 576 times)

Offline Suppressed

Science teacher, 26, sent nudes, had sex romps with teen boy student, cops say
A TEACHER in the US has been arrested, after she was accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student in Florida.
MARCH 1, 2018     8:02PM
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/science-teacher-26-sent-nudes-had-sex-romps-with-teen-boy-student-cops-say/news-story/c8811b506f8b360f40a1808f644a0770

Stephanie Peterson has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student.   Source:Facebook

A FLORIDA high school teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student and sending him nude photos.

Stephanie Peterson, 26, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with two counts of lewd or lascivious battery and one count of transmission of harmful materials to a minor, the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office reported.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Science teacher, 26, sent nudes, had sex romps with teen boy student, cops say
A TEACHER in the US has been arrested, after she was accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student in Florida.
MARCH 1, 2018     8:02PM
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/science-teacher-26-sent-nudes-had-sex-romps-with-teen-boy-student-cops-say/news-story/c8811b506f8b360f40a1808f644a0770

Stephanie Peterson has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student.   Source:Facebook

A FLORIDA high school teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student and sending him nude photos.

Stephanie Peterson, 26, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with two counts of lewd or lascivious battery and one count of transmission of harmful materials to a minor, the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office reported.

[...]

So that's where that smell comes from.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. What a piece.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I feel so sorry for the victim that had to tap that ***
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She would have been a poster girl on my bedroom wall when I was 14. Couldn't imagine actually being with her at that age or at any age, even now. But from 14-16, it probably would have scared me to death. At least at first, until I got used to it. Grown women were considered to be out of reach.

If only I had known about cougars when I was a kid. I had no idea they were out there or how many of them there are. It would have changed my childhood. When I was a kid all I was thinking about was my same age classmates. It never occured to me to go after grown women. If had only known.

BTW, when I was 14 a grown woman was any woman 18 or over so 26 definitely qualifies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
She's a good looking woman.  Could have her pick of just about any male who pursues her, yet, pursues a child.

Her psychological state must be whacked for her to miss the fact that what she's doing is morally reprehensible and the subsequent consequences of her actions.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

Once again this woman got caught because she was sexting. 20 years ago all this shit probably was taking place with hot chicks banging students and no one was the wiser.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
She's a good looking woman.  Could have her pick of just about any male who pursues her, yet, pursues a child.

Her psychological state must be whacked for her to miss the fact that what she's doing is morally reprehensible and the subsequent consequences of her actions.

@SZonian
Because for these child predators its not about the sex.   She knows she could get sex at any bar, gym or supermarket but wheres the challenge in that.  no she wants the feeling of power that a really young boy would give her.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I agree. Any woman like this who gets her jollies with a 14 year old child, definitely something not quite right upstairs. With looks like that, she should be going after doctors and lawyers.

It must be a compulsion of some kind. This is certainly not rational behavior. A need for power, or reliving her youth. Something is askew there. I wonder what is behind this, what happened to her in her life to make her do this. Just curious.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@SZonian
Because for these child predators its not about the sex.   She knows she could get sex at any bar, gym or supermarket but wheres the challenge in that.  no she wants the feeling of power that a really young boy would give her.
@driftdiver

Yeah, there's that component that I didn't give much thought to...I just read that she's (currently) married.  So it lends a great deal of support to your insight.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@driftdiver

Yeah, there's that component that I didn't give much thought to...I just read that she's (currently) married.  So it lends a great deal of support to your insight.

@SZonian

It's not my original concept.  I was speaking with a rape counselor one time who told me that is usually their motivation
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@SZonian

It's not my original concept.  I was speaking with a rape counselor one time who told me that is usually their motivation
@driftdiver

Just a sad state of affairs our society is in and it appears to be only getting worse.

I can't understand why people think that just following/obeying the basic concepts of the 10 Commandments is so wrong. 

Not saying one has to be a Christian to do so.  The tenets of the Commandments hold true, are timeless...failure to do so leads down paths like this.

The victim will have problems in the future, their family is in a state of upheaval. 

The woman in question has most likely destroyed her marriage and probably the possibility of future marriage because of her history.

Her relationship with her family is probably very damaged and without a doubt, her future is in tatters.