Author Topic: House Democrats Rip Pelosi, Call for Leadership Change  (Read 431 times)

Offline corbe

House Democrats Rip Pelosi, Call for Leadership Change
« on: February 16, 2018, 01:00:42 am »

House Democrats Rip Pelosi, Call for Leadership Change

One lawmaker says it would be 'absolute insanity' to stick with Pelosi

BY:  Graham Piro   
February 15, 2018 10:48 am

Several House Democrats recently berated House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's (Calif.) leadership and called for change before the 2018 midterm elections.

"For us to go into this election with her as our leader is absolute insanity," one House Democrat, speaking anonymously, told the Atlantic. The representative accused Pelosi of putting her own interests ahead of the caucus' and added, "if we don't win the House back, it's going to be because of her."

Pelosi has drawn criticism in recent months following controversial statements she made surrounding immigration reform and Republican tax reform debates.

<..snip..>

http://freebeacon.com/politics/house-democrats-rip-pelosi-call-leadership-change/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

Re: House Democrats Rip Pelosi, Call for Leadership Change
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 01:27:53 am »
I think she should pull a McNasty and stay in that position until she’s pushing up daisies.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 06:45:07 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline FISHDO

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 12:20:42 pm »
Having watched this lady on MSM for last few weeks, starting from around the time of the discussions regarding release the memo (FISA) and then seeing her fillibusting and of course the response to the SOU from Trump... I find it very hard to understand how this person has maintained her political position...

From my perspective from outside the US, she comes across as a very immature individual who bases little of her reasoning on any sense of logic, I can see nothing in her presentation that remotely suggests that she has the welfare and wellbeing of the people she represents or for the country she claims to love.

I watched her recently on CNN, I could not believe the freedom she was given, at the expense of the anchor she was speaking to, when asked even the softest of political questions regarding the FISA memo and the Democrat memo, she continually resorted to changing the discussion to personally attacking Trump.

I cant help but wonder what her response (or any of the Democrat mouthpieces) would be if this situation was reversed and the indirect subject of that FISA warrant was Clinton or Obama etc

Watching anyone trying to dismiss just how important the abuses set out within that initial memo comes across like watching a child with their fingers in their ears shouting "Im not listening to you, what you are saying is irrelevant Now! listen to me!"

If she was being interviewed on live TV whilst treading water in an ocean she would still try to convince everyone that she wasnt wet...!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 01:54:00 pm »
I would love to see a lot of 'leadership' change; Pelosi, Ryan, Schumer and McConnell.  They all need to go.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.