Author Topic: Doritos For Women Trigger SJWs And Feminists  (Read 644 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Doritos For Women Trigger SJWs And Feminists
« on: February 08, 2018, 08:15:23 pm »

The CEO of PepsiCo (the company that owns Doritos) was doing an interview with the podcast “Freakonomics Radio” when she dropped a potential future product: “Doritos for Women”. The logic behind this potential new type of Dorito was that their research showed that many women don’t enjoy the loud crunch that the crisps make in public places.

Seems straightforward enough, but the SJW crowd has a different opinion. Many of these schizophrenic baboons took to their social media to say that even the suggestion of making a product that women could choose to buy or not was actually a sexist attack, meant to silence women and promote an outdated standard of femininity.

This outrage has led to the hashtag: #CrunchLouder, meaning women should instead try to make as much noise as possible when eating chips, a trait that is irritating across cultures, ethnicities, and gender.

And many other outraged lefties voiced their opinion over an irrelevant potential product that would offend nobody who doesn’t have a trigger-happy temper or a severe mental disorder

http://www.theunshackled.net/rundown/doritos-for-women-triggers-sjws-and-feminists/
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Applewood

Re: Doritos For Women Trigger SJWs And Feminists
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 08:27:23 pm »
These stupid chippies really need to get a life. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 08:40:26 pm »
These stupid chippies really need to get a life.

Yeah........ but no one wants to be around them.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 08:45:32 pm »
Yeah........ but no one wants to be around them.......

'Cause they crunch so loud?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 08:47:36 pm »
'Cause they crunch so loud?

Yep.  That's got to be it.

Unless it's because their breath smells like nacho cheese all the time.........   :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 08:57:46 pm »
The reason for the softer crunch is so that women can eat while they're on the phone, right?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 08:59:04 pm »
The reason for the softer crunch is so that women can eat while they're on the phone, right?

Oh snap!... :rolling:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 09:03:11 pm »

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 09:07:58 pm »

OK. I am a woman who hates talking on the phone but  :silly:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 09:08:25 pm »
Couldn't they just turn up the vent over the stove to cover up the sound?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 09:23:09 pm »
IMO, the whole thing is stupid – both the statement that started it and of course the feminist backlash, are equally stupid and overblown.

“Women would love to do the same, but they don’t,” Nooyi said in an interview on the Freakonomics podcast. “They don’t like to crunch too loudly in public. And they don’t lick their fingers generously and they don’t like to pour the little broken pieces and the flavor into their mouth.”

Although Nooyi is a woman, perhaps this stupid statement by her has something to do with the Indian culture that overall, doesn’t treat or respect women very well.

I for one have no problem eating crunchy chips and pouring the little broken pieces into my mouth, in fact the crunchier the better. Oh yea, as for liking my fingers, as someone who grew up in Baltimore, watch me eat steamed crabs some time. It’s not pretty but damn is it good.  :tongue2:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 09:27:36 pm »

This outrage has led to the hashtag: #CrunchLouder, meaning women should instead try to make as much noise as possible when eating chips, a trait that is irritating across cultures, ethnicities, and gender.

Really? That's a thing?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 09:41:29 pm »
I for one have no problem eating crunchy chips and pouring the little broken pieces into my mouth, in fact the crunchier the better.

THANK YOU. I was beginning to think there was yet another reason not to come down off the mountain.
 :beer:

Oh yea, as for liking my fingers, as someone who grew up in Baltimore, watch me eat steamed crabs some time. It’s not pretty but damn is it good.  :tongue2:

LOL! I don't know what that is, but I've been at a table piled high with mudbugs at a crawdad feed... I would imagine it's a bit like that.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 09:59:34 pm »
Are you lonely? Have you spent half your life in bars, pursuing sins of the flesh? 
Are you sitting in a beanbag chair, naked, eating Crunchless Doritos?

Online DB

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 10:06:54 pm »
Didn't women start the pound MeToo movement?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 10:08:41 pm »
Are you lonely? Have you spent half your life in bars, pursuing sins of the flesh? 
Are you sitting in a beanbag chair, naked, eating Crunchless Doritos?

Whew! For a minute there...

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 10:16:10 pm »

LOL! I don't know what that is, but I've been at a table piled high with mudbugs at a crawdad feed... I would imagine it's a bit like that.

I would imagine it being pretty much the same.

I hadn't had steamed crabs for many years as it is rather expensive, but last year my nephew had a 4th of July cookout with a bunch of his neighbors to which I was invited since I was temporarily living with him at the time. And we all chipped in about 15 bucks each for steamed crabs. And there were all sorts of other foods too, lots of grilled meats and homemade salads and desserts.

Boy was that a party! 

Lots of kids running around and having fun as kids should, including in the bounce house. Many of the adults having beer and other adult beverages.

I think it was still going strong at about 1AM when I finally called it a night with some still sitting around the fire pit and telling funny stories and having a very good time.

Not rowdy or out of control, but just a very good time for all.

Here’s a video on eating Maryland steamed crabs, and yes, I eat the fat and the “mustard”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj6r2Xr-0EM

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 10:44:59 pm »
I would imagine it being pretty much the same.

I hadn't had steamed crabs for many years as it is rather expensive, but last year my nephew had a 4th of July cookout with a bunch of his neighbors to which I was invited since I was temporarily living with him at the time. And we all chipped in about 15 bucks each for steamed crabs. And there were all sorts of other foods too, lots of grilled meats and homemade salads and desserts.

Boy was that a party! 

Lots of kids running around and having fun as kids should, including in the bounce house. Many of the adults having beer and other adult beverages.

I think it was still going strong at about 1AM when I finally called it a night with some still sitting around the fire pit and telling funny stories and having a very good time.

Not rowdy or out of control, but just a very good time for all.

That's the best thing ever (not the crabs [incidental], the party).

Every now and then that happens up here too - usually on a ranch somewhere...
An old trailer serves as the stage, plywood thrown down on the ground for a dance floor,  half a beef on the grill, kegs and coolers...

Everybody shows up with their families, and they can go for days.

What's amazing is the women. The logistics of such a thing are phenomenal - not to mention if it is totally spontaneous (which they often are)... But some redneck gal will get a wild hair, and call up all her pals, and they'll arrange their men and tall sons to pre-stage the event, and it all just comes together. It amazes me. All seat-of-the-pants, organically rising from nothing. and they always turn out well somehow.

Online corbe

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 10:59:01 pm »
     The more things change, The more they stay the same.   
     Theoretically yall still Haven't Come a Long Way..

:bolt:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 11:02:19 pm »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2018, 11:28:28 pm »
These chips would sell bigly in Japan. The average women over there are trained to be subservient and quiet. They go to extreme measures to hide their pee noise. That is to say, that while urinating they are not supposed to make any noise, at all. Japanese women are very self-conscious about this. Those chips would sell like wildfire over there.

Speaking of nice and subservient. I was in a mall in Yokosuka Japan and I asked a lady working in a shop if there was a coffee shop in the mall. I wanted a cup of coffee. She got really frazzled. She was like sort of waving her arms and was gesturing me to wait. OK?

A couple of minutes later she came back holding a cup of coffee, for me. She gave it to me and then did all that Japanese bowing stuff. I tried to pay her but she wouldn't take the money.

She couldn't speak English, and I did not speak Japanese although I was studying it at the time, so it pure luck. The Japanese word for coffee is Koehi. I was saying coffee, but somehow she heard or figured out Koehi and went to get it. Wow. Totally unexpected. That is prime service.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:31:57 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.