Author Topic: The Photo That Never Saw The Light of Day: Obama With Farrakhan In 2005  (Read 1171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Photo That Never Saw The Light of Day: Obama With Farrakhan In 2005
By Esme Cribb | January 25, 2018 2:16 pm

A journalist announced last week that he will publish a photograph of then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama (D) and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan that he took in 2005 at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting, but did not make public because he believed it would have “made a difference” to Obama’s political future.

The photographer, Askia Muhammad, told the Trice Edney News Wire that he “gave the picture up at the time and basically swore secrecy.”

“But after the nomination was secured and all the way up until the inauguration; then for eight years after he was President, it was kept under cover,” Muhammad said.

more
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/photo-of-obama-louis-farrakhan-to-be-released
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: The Photo That Never Saw The Light of Day: Obama With Farrakhan In 2005
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 09:34:28 pm »
Who said it, Calypso Louie or Barry Hussein: "If we don't make earnest moves toward real solutions, then each day we move one day closer to revolution and anarchy in this country. This is the sad, and yet potentially joyous, state of America."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 09:40:40 pm »

The two wives together
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 09:48:21 pm »

The two wives together

Who is the second woman?  Farakhan's wife?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 09:58:36 pm »
Who is the second woman?  Farakhan's wife?

Yes the lower right one circled is Farakhans wife.  its at some kind of photo op, the other women are all "first black woman to ...."

This version tells who the other women are: 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 10:01:17 pm »
So Obama was a racist crypto-muslim poser. Who knew.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 10:04:27 pm »
photographer, Askia Muhammad, told the Trice Edney News Wire that he “gave the picture up at the time and basically swore secrecy.”

Sounds like Obama was colluding and covering up things to tamper with an election. Get Mueller on the case immediately!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 01:00:56 am »
I sense that in the months to come, we may see numerous more items like this.

That is, long-covered-up bits of truth that reveal to us who obama really was, as distinguished from how he was portrayed to be by the democrat-communists and their fawning toadies of the media...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 01:31:24 am »

That is, long-covered-up bits of truth that reveal to us who obama really was, as distinguished from how he was portrayed to be by the democrat-communists and their fawning toadies of the media...

I think you're right.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 01:41:21 am »
So Obama was a racist crypto-muslim poser. Who knew.

Exactly. Every sensible person already knew this. I seem to remember Hannity going on and on about Obama's connection to Chicago radicals including Farrakhan. Am I misremembering? To me, this is old news.

On a different note, I fully expected Hussein to 'come out' as a full blown Muslim(which is what he is) as soon as he was out of office. And he probably would do that except that it would hurt him in the future if he decides to run for something, and it would affect his ability to throw support to other Democrats.

Eventually, sooner or later, Obama is going to admit openly that he is and always has been a proud Muslim.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2018, 02:19:18 am »
Why is this surprising? This is the same anti-American stooge who had Al (diamond merchants) Sharpton as a trusted advisor on race.  That's like having Joseph Mengele as your advisor on medical matters.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Photojournalist Askia Muhammad released a photo this week showing former President Barack Obama and the controversial Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan from Obama's years as a state senator -- and the photographer revealed Thursday that the Congressional Black Caucus had pressured him for more than a decade to keep it hidden.

Muhammad told the Trice Edney News Wire last week that he believed that the image “absolutely would have made a difference” in the 2008 presidential campaign had it been made public.

The image taken in 2005 at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting on Capitol Hill showed then-Senator Obama, a young Democrat from Illinois, smiling side-by-side with Farrakhan.

<snip>

Muhammad also said that Obama had, at some point, people from the Nation of Islam working on his staff and in his offices.

“In fact he had people from the Nation of Islam working on his staff and in his office in the Chicago, his Senate staff. The members of the Nation of Islam helped him in his Senate campaign and on the South Side of Chicago.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/congressional-black-caucus-buried-2005-obama-farrakhan-photo-photographer-says.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 01:51:58 pm »

Exactly. Every sensible person already knew this. I seem to remember Hannity going on and on about Obama's connection to Chicago radicals including Farrakhan. Am I misremembering? To me, this is old news.

On a different note, I fully expected Hussein to 'come out' as a full blown Muslim(which is what he is) as soon as he was out of office. And he probably would do that except that it would hurt him in the future if he decides to run for something, and it would affect his ability to throw support to other Democrats.

Eventually, sooner or later, Obama is going to admit openly that he is and always has been a proud Muslim.

No doubt that's part of the radioactive info in his sealed academic records...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 01:58:27 pm »
Why is this surprising? This is the same anti-American stooge who had Al (diamond merchants) Sharpton as a trusted advisor on race.  That's like having Joseph Mengele as your advisor on medical matters.
What's surprising here is that the outlet publishing this scoop, Talking Points Memo, is a left-leaning site.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline SkyKing

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 03:50:54 pm »

We might find out that he was born in Mecca.

There is still so much disconnect with Obama and the public, they think of him as nice and successful,  the media is just downright evil.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 03:53:29 pm »
I told anyone who would listen EXACTLY what Obama was for 9 years on this site.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2018, 03:58:33 pm »
WE knew who 0bama was, but this story is about a member of the media deliberately hiding evidence that 0 consorted with known racists and the media member didn't publish what should have been a big story so that it wouldn't harm 0 politically. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2018, 03:58:55 pm »
I told anyone who would listen EXACTLY what Obama was for 9 years on this site.

Must have worked because I heard he was kicked out of the WH a while back.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2018, 06:38:29 pm »
Must have worked because I heard he was kicked out of the WH a while back.

Yeah! After having 8 full years to destroy everything in his path!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien