Author Topic: No electronics in the bedroom: Any device closer than arm’s length can cause cancer, infertility, a  (Read 534 times)

rangerrebew

No electronics in the bedroom: Any device closer than arm’s length can cause cancer, infertility, and other health concerns, health officials warn

Thursday, January 04, 2018 by Russel Davis

The California Department of Health issued guidelines highlighting the health risks associated with cell phone radiation exposure, and encouraging the general public to minimize their exposure to it. The statewide guidelines came after certain cities such as Berkeley and San Francisco released local warnings that their citizens should make some distance between their mobile phones and their bodies.

https://newstarget.com/2018-01-04-electronics-device-closer-than-arms-length-can-cause-cancer-infertility-and-other-health-concerns-health-officials-warn.html

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Countdown to Resignation

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No alarm clock?
Alarm clock, some people have devices a heck of a lot closer than alarm clocks to worry about!

Oceander

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a website for the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims, scientific fake news, and various conspiracy theories, such as "chemtrails", chemophobic claims......

Fake News
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."