Author Topic: Joe Scarborough: Democrats tell me they think Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick  (Read 499 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Scarborough: Democrats tell me they think Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick

John SextonPosted at 3:01 pm on January 9, 2018

According to MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, Democrats have told him off-the-air that they believe Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick. Scarborough doesn’t name any names but he says “many” have told him this so the suggestion is that we’re not just talking about one or two Democrats. “How did Democrats split the difference on Bill Clinton when they knew, or many believed and would tell me off the air that he raped Juanita Broaddrick?” Scarborough asked.

This is the kind of admission that really ought to be a show-stopper. I mean that literally and figuratively. First, it ought to stop all other discussion taking place on Morning Joe and lead to a long discussion about President Bill Clinton, suspected rapist. A very long discussion would be needed to allow the panel to go back over 25 years of history (back to 1992) and the rumors surrounding Clinton and the media’s response to those rumors when he first ran for president.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/09/joe-scarborough-democrats-tell-off-air-think-bill-clinton-raped-juanita-broaddrick/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I wonder if he asked them if they thought he had something to do with the desk in his office.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline MajorClay

I believe her.