Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. furious after NBC endorses Oprah Winfrey for president  (Read 2834 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Jr. furious after NBC endorses Oprah Winfrey for president
by Anna Giaritelli | Jan 8, 2018, 8:46 AM

Donald Trump Jr. ripped NBC on Monday for publicly endorsing Oprah Winfrey in a potential presidential run against President Trump in 2020.

Following Winfrey's speech at the Golden Globe Awards Sunday evening, NBC tweeted, "Nothing but respect for OUR future president."

"In case anyone had any doubts about where the media stands this should take care of it. The bias against @realDonaldTrump is now so obvious they have simply given up hiding it. Can you trust anything they say at this point? Americans see the truth in job #s & in their wallets!" Trump Jr. tweeted Monday morning.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donald-trump-jr-furious-after-nbc-endorses-oprah-winfrey-for-president/article/2645253
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Donald Trump Jr. furious after NBC endorses Oprah Winfrey for president
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 02:29:39 pm »
He shouldn't have a problem with it. He himself suggested her for VP when he ran for president the first time. After all, we're clearly in the Reality TV presidency era.

Idiocracy was a documentary

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:43:50 pm »
'A new day is on the horizon!' Oprah leaves Hollywood in tears with 'presidential' speech
https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/901598/Golden-Globes-2018-Oprah-Winfrey-speech-Presidential-campaign-2020
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 02:49:08 pm »
Geez, next thing you know, we will be nominating a guy in the WWE Hall of Fame or something.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 02:59:32 pm »
Geez, next thing you know, we will be nominating a guy in the WWE Hall of Fame or something.

:rolling:

I never knew that.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 02:59:56 pm »
We already had two terms of a closeted bisexual black president elected on platitudes and cult of personality.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 03:11:06 pm »
We already had two terms of a closeted bisexual black president elected on platitudes and cult of personality.

@edpc

Now,now! We ALL know that truthful beacon of light known as Ocra Whinfrey has had a boyfriend for decades. Yeah,she lives and travels with a woman she refers to as her "girlfriend",but that's only because she and Gail are "tight buds",and her boyfriend and she have tight schedules that only allow them to get together for a photo op once or twice a year.

The rest of the time they are both busy trimming their beards.

Personally,I am waiting for Hollywood and the rest of the 'murikan left to come down on Ocra for her racism and hypocrisy. She can fund a all black private girls school in Africa and feed and water them like pets to feel good about herself,but what has she done for American blacks other than take their money by selling them her bogus diet plans and other lies?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 03:18:37 pm »
Remember, this is how they got Obama elected.

Of course, I don't think very many people watch the Golden Globes anymore.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 03:23:13 pm »
Social Media Fuels Speculation That Oprah Winfrey Will Run for President in 2020
http://freebeacon.com/politics/social-media-fuels-speculation-oprah-run-president-2020/
Support the USO

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 03:28:16 pm »
Oprah's BF lived for a while in the same county where I grew up. Rumor was that he was "playa".
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 03:28:51 pm »
Social Media Fuels Speculation That Oprah Winfrey Will Run for President in 2020
http://freebeacon.com/politics/social-media-fuels-speculation-oprah-run-president-2020/

Wow. Social Media wants some washed up woman with a failed network and peddles shitty food to take on Donny. How impressive....

Offline edpc

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 03:35:59 pm »
Wow. Social Media wants some washed up woman with a failed network and peddles shitty food to take on Donny. How impressive....

Almost as impressive as a candidate for president that had a failed university, used to sell shitty steaks, and still sells piss wine.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 03:37:43 pm »
Jesse Ventura, been there already.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 06:38:55 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 03:48:02 pm »
'A new day is on the horizon!' Oprah leaves Hollywood in tears with 'presidential' speech
https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/901598/Golden-Globes-2018-Oprah-Winfrey-speech-Presidential-campaign-2020

Well she'd certainly hit the trifecta:  Black, Woman and Lesbian

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 03:55:18 pm »
Remember, this is how they got Obama elected.

Of course, I don't think very many people watch the Golden Globes anymore.
There are 51 "awards" shows where these Hollywood dickholes give each other fake self-congratulating 'awards' which are all totally freaking meaningless.

You couldn't pay me to watch that drivel. I don't even understand how those shows are still on the air. Nobody I know would ever watch that crap.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 03:55:28 pm »
Notice that they used the word "furious" with no data to support that conclusion.

Fake News again.
Countdown to Resignation

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 03:56:53 pm »
NBC
‏Verified account @nbc
17m17 minutes ago

Yesterday a tweet about the Golden Globes and Oprah Winfrey was sent by a third party agency for NBC Entertainment in real time during the broadcast. It is in reference to a joke made during the monologue and not meant to be a political statement. We have since removed the tweet.
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 04:00:16 pm »
NBC
‏Verified account @nbc
17m17 minutes ago

Yesterday a tweet about the Golden Globes and Oprah Winfrey was sent by a third party agency for NBC Entertainment in real time during the broadcast. It is in reference to a joke made during the monologue and not meant to be a political statement. We have since removed the tweet.

Uh oh. Looks like Don Jr was correct in calling out NBC for this bullshit. Even they are embarrassed about it.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 04:01:42 pm »

NBC
‏Verified account @nbc
17m17 minutes ago

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:02:15 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 04:14:59 pm »
@edpc

Now,now! We ALL know that truthful beacon of light known as Ocra Whinfrey has had a boyfriend for decades. Yeah,she lives and travels with a woman she refers to as her "girlfriend",but that's only because she and Gail are "tight buds",and her boyfriend and she have tight schedules that only allow them to get together for a photo op once or twice a year.

The rest of the time they are both busy trimming their beards.

Personally,I am waiting for Hollywood and the rest of the 'murikan left to come down on Ocra for her racism and hypocrisy. She can fund a all black private girls school in Africa and feed and water them like pets to feel good about herself,but what has she done for American blacks other than take their money by selling them her bogus diet plans and other lies?

Well, I sat and listened to her entire speech via YouTube that she gave at the Golden Globes as she was honored with the prestigious Cecil B. deMille Award and though she touched upon women's rights and the 'Time is Up' movement, her focus was primarily on being black and how the whites (especially white men) have treated 'them' wrongly. Oprah, what about the white women and white MEN who struggle, are treated unfairly and yes, even experienced discrimination?!  It happens in ALL of society and NOT just to blacks.  Frankly, I was appalled by her speech and the message that she clearly sent to me; racism is still o.k...just ask Oprah.  Until Hollywood and other entities stops the resounding blacks are 'owed' because they are black or convincing people that racism is only experienced by blacks because of whites, racism will continue ... Bammy took us back decades in race relations, God help us IF she becomes president ... don't be surprised y'all ... I look for her to run; perhaps as early as 2020. She has the name, the power and the money.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:19:15 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 04:19:16 pm »
The word 'furious' is used constantly by the American media establishment in relation to Trump or anyone or anything around or related to Trump.

Apparently, Trump and his entire team are constantly "furious".

The weird thing is all I ever see is all of them laughing openly at the Democrats. Seems like an odd way to be 'furious'?

Offline edpc

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 04:26:04 pm »
God help us IF she becomes president ... don't be surprised y'all ... I look for her to run; perhaps as early as 2020. She has the name, the power and the money.

Despite his occasional bluster, I believe Trump would ultimately listen to his generals when it comes to when, how, and where to use military action. One big concern I had about Hillary was if she would initiate a conflict just to show she was a tough broad. Oprah, on the other hand, would get pushed around by anyone and everyone.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:26:53 pm by edpc »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 05:00:39 pm »
Well she'd certainly hit the trifecta:  Black, Woman and Lesbian
One of the first, or first, Pubbie campaign ads if she runs should be citing her "I hope old white people die" statement she made a few years ago.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 05:23:34 pm »
Oprah's BF lived for a while in the same county where I grew up. Rumor was that he was "playa".

@Restored

With females?

That's a surprise. Maybe she is paying him to be her beard?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 05:26:00 pm »
I don't want to live in a country that would have Oprah for President.    I mean it, if she wins, I'm out of here.