Author Topic: As scientists inch closer to fighting cancer with nanobots, would you embrace having programmable r  (Read 446 times)

rangerrebew

As scientists inch closer to fighting cancer with nanobots, would you embrace having programmable robots in your bloodstream?

Saturday, January 06, 2018 by: Zoey Sky   

(Natural News) Scientists and researchers from the University of Cambridge have revealed that they are currently developing nanotechnology that can “navigate” a patient’s body and help fight cancer. But this effort, while laudable, raises one question: is it feasible to develop this technology instead of merely promoting lifestyle changes that can also prevent cancer?

Technology advances by leaps and bounds each day, and every new development seems to revolutionize our lives. Studies in various fields like medicine and technology are now looking into how nanobots can be used along with treatments that can significantly extend life expectancy.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-06-scientists-fighting-cancer-nanobots-bloodstream.html

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

C'mon in, the water's fine!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Suppressed

I fear I won't live long enough to enjoy all the cybernetic enhancements I hope for.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn