Author Topic: Kim Jong Un Rings In The New Year With A Stark Warning  (Read 478 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kim Jong Un Rings In The New Year With A Stark Warning
« on: January 01, 2018, 02:42:41 am »
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un kicked off the new year with a nuclear warning to the U.S.

The young despot announced that all of the U.S. mainland is in range, asserting that he has a button to order a nuclear strike against the U.S. installed on his office desk, according to Yonhap News Agency.

“The entire United States is within range of our nuclear weapons, and a nuclear button is always on my desk. This is reality, not a threat,” Kim explained, asserting that the U.S. would not dare start a war with the North now that the rogue state has finally achieved its nuclear ambitions.

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/31/kim-jong-un-rings-in-the-new-year-with-a-stark-warning/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Victoria33

Re: Kim Jong Un Rings In The New Year With A Stark Warning
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 03:09:53 am »
Perhaps if Trump calls him "Little Rocket Man", he won't send a nuclear bomb here.  Sure, that will work.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kim Jong Un Rings In The New Year With A Stark Warning
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 06:38:08 am »
Perhaps if Trump calls him "Little Rocket Man", he won't send a nuclear bomb here.  Sure, that will work.

I don't think it makes a damn bit of difference.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: