Author Topic: LIBERALS TRIGGERED: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Posts Trapshooting Photo Holding Shotgun  (Read 1368 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LIBERALS TRIGGERED: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Posts Trapshooting Photo Holding Shotgun
by Kristinn Taylor

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders posted a photo late Wednesday night of herself holding a shotgun with the caption, “Back home where we learned how to do more than just bake pecan pies. #trapshooting #pull”

Liberals were naturally triggered, with one responding with photographic analysis accusing Sanders of faking it.

Mrs. Betty Bowers
‏ @BettyBowers
7h7 hours ago

Sarah Sanders pretends to “go huntin’ in the country” without taking her slippers off. I do enjoy the members of the Trump Theater Troupe serving up ham-fisted inauthenticity by putting on cute costumes and pretending to be how they think Donald’s dwindling base looks and acts.

more
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/liberals-triggered-sarah-huckabee-sanders-posts-trapshooting-photo-holding-rifle/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 09:49:32 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

She gon' hurt herself, shooting like that!

Those libs might be libs, but they're right...this looks rather ham-fisted.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=pm;f=inbox;l=-1;done=sent

Maybe check that link? @mystery-ak
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Kind of a strange link. @mystery-ak  Those voices can be sooo distracting...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She gon' hurt herself, shooting like that!

Those libs might be libs, but they're right...this looks rather ham-fisted.

Maybe check that link? @mystery-ak

Is this like what it is like to post a post-it note?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Mrs. Betty Bowers
‏ @BettyBowers
7h7 hours ago

Sarah Sanders pretends to “go huntin’ in the country” without taking her slippers off. I do enjoy the members of the Trump Theater Troupe serving up ham-fisted inauthenticity by putting on cute costumes and pretending to be how they think Donald’s dwindling base looks and acts.

more
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=pm;f=inbox;l=-1;done=sent

Well 'Mrs. Betty Bowers' sure has an activst lawyer-like way with words that hit on all the right talking point notes, despite passing herself off as some older, mild mannered, salt-of-the-earth, middle class housewife.

People both trapshoot and hunt off their front and back porches all the time, but I suspect 'Mrs. Betty Bowers' probably never leaves the hippie urban coffee shop much to know that. She also seems to be confused by the differeence between trapshooting and hunting.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 09:51:26 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Link fixed..this is what happens when I have too many tabs open..lol

sorry
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

I have been skeet shooting in very similar conditions. All that's missing is the beer cooler.  :shrug:

'skeets' are not so very elusive... and many can be shot right from the porch... So much for the very ignorant 'gone huntin' jab.

#liberalidiot
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 09:54:55 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Link fixed..this is what happens when I have too many tabs open..lol

sorry

AD/HD
On The Hiway To Hey! Look! Squirrel. I was praying you weren't driving in your car.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Well 'Mrs. Betty Bowers' sure has an activst lawyer-like way with words that hit on all the right talking point notes, despite passing herself off as some older, mild mannered, salt-of-the-earth, middle class housewife.

People both trapshoot and hunt off their front and back porches all the time, but I suspect 'Mrs. Betty Bowers' probably never leaves the hippie urban coffee shop much to know that. She also seems to be confused by the differeence between trapshooting and hunting.

People both trapshoot and hunt off their front and back porches all the time

Correct.

Hunting is what you do before breakfast. Trapshooting is what you do after.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

DiFi is unimpressed......
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Love Sanders implicit 'take it or leave it' message;

Yeah, we Know this is going to trigger you Libs.

And we either couldn't care less, or, We take great pleasure in watching you make complete fools of yourselves.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

DiFi is unimpressed......

Have another Birthday Dianne, and another, and another, . . . and,
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline anubias

Yep.  The “trapshoot” and #pull rather gave that away.  Good Lord, I am amazed at the stupid today!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

He was right in my home part of Ohio when he said, and I quote, "I'm gonna get me a huntin' license" like all Massachusetts elitists talk.

What a dope.  *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online ScottinVA

LMAO!  Remember Kerry's "How kin ah git me a huntin' license" video?  Apparently he was trying to get in touch with the "flyover country" people.